Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I barely had a T2 for two weeks, and this comes along... oh well, I wanted it and I got it.
    Story of my life.....sighhhhhhhhhh.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw that this will be in the $500 range, so I'm curious to see what the street price is. They're still selling H1's on the Aimpoint website for $475, and they ran out of $499 T1's. As long as they stay in the high 400's, I think the T1's and H1's are on their way out first.
    hellodear.in

teatv download
    Last edited by rg0634249; 5 September 2022 at 11:24.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rg0634249 View Post
    I saw that this will be in the $500 range, so I'm curious to see what the street price is. They're still selling H1's on the Aimpoint website for $475, and they ran out of $499 T1's. As long as they stay in the high 400's, I think the T1's and H1's are on their way out first.
    You can find them for $450.

I've seen them as low as $430...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You can find them for $450.

I've seen them as low as $430...
    I'm checking a Duty RDS on aimpoint's website. The Vet/LEO/First Responder section of the site may have some good deals. I've got to send them my doc's tomorrow to verify my status. I'm real curious to see how much of a discount they give. Can buy up to two optics a year for individual (non-agency) purchases. Maybe get a deal on a Duty RDS?

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 12 September 2022 at 19:39.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I'm checking a Duty RDS on aimpoint's website. The Vet/LEO/First Responder section of the site may have some good deals. I've got to send them my doc's tomorrow to verify my status. I'm real curious to see how much of a discount they give. Can buy up to two optics a year for individual (non-agency) purchases. Maybe get a deal on a Duty RDS?

FT
    Strohman Enterprises handily beats the Aimpoint pricing if you qualify for their pro pricing. Great bunch of folks, I've been getting my Aimpoints through them for years now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Strohman Enterprises handily beats the Aimpoint pricing if you qualify for their pro pricing. Great bunch of folks, I've been getting my Aimpoints through them for years now.
    What kind of outfit is that? MIL? LE? Some kind of other specialty discount? I see they don't have any prices listed, just "contact us"

Downloads
    Uploads
    What kind of outfit is that? MIL? LE? Some kind of other specialty discount? I see they don't have any prices listed, just "contact us"
    AFAIK, they typically cater toward first responders/military, I got in with them when I was with my VFD, and was first introduced to them on Lightfighter. I have to ask for a price list, and then email them what I want. A little archaic, but their prices are excellent if you qualify, and I have found their customer service wonderful, too. I know more than a few folks have received optics before they even have a chance to pay, with Strohman trusting that you would pay the invoice even after you received the optic.

They've gotten shout-outs multiple times on SoldierSystems, too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    AFAIK, they typically cater toward first responders/military, I got in with them when I was with my VFD, and was first introduced to them on Lightfighter. I have to ask for a price list, and then email them what I want. A little archaic, but their prices are excellent if you qualify, and I have found their customer service wonderful, too. I know more than a few folks have received optics before they even have a chance to pay, with Strohman trusting that you would pay the invoice even after you received the optic.

Sounds like they're worth a look, thanks man!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads

You've got me interested. Will have to reach out for the price list. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You've got me interested. Will have to reach out for the price list. Thanks.
    UW, let us know when you find out.
    I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on the Aimpoint site at $459. If the other outfit is only a couple of bucks cheaper, I'll just stay with Aimpoint's program. PS, clean out your friggin MSG box.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can kind of get an idea on prices from the GSA link on the home page.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    You can kind of get an idea on prices from the GSA link on the home page.
    $428 on the GSA page. Don't know about individuals. Guess I'll wait until someone figures all of this out. I'm in no hurry, actually, since I have to another buffer tube assy. Somehow I accidently ordered the .308 version. Got to send it back.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW, let us know when you find out.
    I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on the Aimpoint site at $459. If the other outfit is only a couple of bucks cheaper, I'll just stay with Aimpoint's program. PS, clean out your friggin MSG box.
    Strohman's pricing advantage, IME, isn't just that it has lower quoted pricing than Aimpoint's own pro deal, but that they also don't charge sales tax, which Aimpoint does for me. Strohman will also put you down on a list for purchasing if they are backordered, instead of needing to wait for a restock email to come in from Aimpoint and then scrambling to order one before they go OOS (which is how I got all of my ACRO P-2s, just getting on the list and waiting).

I'll also say that the GSA pricing you mentioned is basically the same price as Strohman's for the Duty RDS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Strohman's pricing advantage, IME, isn't just that it has lower quoted pricing than Aimpoint's own pro deal, but that they also don't charge sales tax, which Aimpoint does for me. Strohman will also put you down on a list for purchasing if they are backordered, instead of needing to wait for a restock email to come in from Aimpoint and then scrambling to order one before they go OOS (which is how I got all of my ACRO P-2s, just getting on the list and waiting).

I'll also say that the GSA pricing you mentioned is basically the same price as Strohman's for the Duty RDS.
    The GSA price came from Strohman's website.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    The GSA price came from Strohman's website.
    Right, I meant for the individual price list. The GSA pricing tends to be consistently cheaper than individual pricing, but not by much, from when I was looking through the list, but the Duty RDS was one of the ones that matched the closest between the two.