Downloads
    Uploads

MD-06 "Blob" normal?

I just got my second PA MD-06 micro and am wondering if the obstruction at 5 o'clock is normal. Wrote it off as a defect on the first one. It does not affect picking up the dot so no biggie. Just curious. These are for .22 AR and Ruger. Aimpoint micros for social work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't own this optic, but the 5 o'clock obstruction does not appear normal to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well yet another lesson in reading instructions. Says right in the insert the emitter intrudes, but will be tuned out in use with both eyes open. Can't complain. Something has to give for such a low price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah mine has that too. Works great for plinkin'!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's normal, I had one just like it. I ended up selling mine because I never could get used to the blob around the emitter.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought it was sealant or something. I'm bad at not reading the instructions also, so I'd have probably had the embarrassing pleasure of sending it back, then getting it back with a note tucked in that read "RTFM"...

P.S. In case it hasn't been mentioned already, PA has a sale on this weekend with a Micro and QD mounts for only $49.99. I think it was regularly $79.99 plus mount. If you don't want one for your AR, it might make a good small game or plinker RDS for a .22LR or pistol or something.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    That's normal, I had one just like it. I ended up selling mine because I never could get used to the blob around the emitter.
    Same here, had one on my m&p 22 ar and it just bugged me..lol..