Downloads
    Uploads

Scope mount for pst 1-4

I am about to pick up a vortex 1x4 in a trade and need to find a mount for it. Never had a 1x4 or 30mm short scope. so im looking for some suggestions and where/who has the best price.

I have a ADM mount on one gun and i really like it's construction and overall of it is nice.Not against another just seeing what else is out there.Bobro is probably more then i want to spend.

Anyone using the new Aero scope mounts? Do you like them, sturdy? As they have a different style mount setup with like a lock/latch setup on top and only bolt on the bottom. also reasonably priced, is the burris pepr mounts. Which are they any good?

Discuss...
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 12 October 2014 at 02:16.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well,

No need to discuss this one , mustrangfreek was selected for the first WEVO Members T&E Program. He's being sent his own Aero 30mm Scope Mount, so he can let us all know how he likes or dislikes it.

Personally, I think the Aero mount works well. It's more than 1/2 the price of a lot of the QD mounts on the market and does its job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool deal... looking forward to the feedback
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well,

No need to discuss this one , mustrangfreek was selected for the first WEVO Members T&E Program. He's being sent his own Aero 30mm Scope Mount, so he can let us all know how he likes or dislikes it.

Personally, I think the Aero mount works well. It's more than 1/2 the price of a lot of the QD mounts on the market and does its job.
    Well there you have it....To be continued.....
    Thanks UW...your a good dude...........i wont repeat the text he sent me right after i posted this thread....lol..................
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 10 July 2014 at 02:17.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well you won't like to hear this then.

Bobro sent a message to my FB to my alter ego page... offered a mount. However, I made the rookie mistake of telling them I had all the mounts I needed. I guess I could have received a 30mm QD one for you. Oops... next time I'll use my brains.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well you won't like to hear this then.

Bobro sent a message to my FB to my alter ego page... offered a mount. However, I made the rookie mistake of telling them I had all the mounts I needed. I guess I could have received a 30mm QD one for you. Oops... next time I'll use my brains.

Lol.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really really like my Bobro.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan on getting a Aero mount on one of my next builds. Looks solid, light and I have no real use for a QD light mount. Plus Aero is semi-local which is always a plus for me.
    Maker of light mounts and other fine weapons accessories.

http://www.arsonmachine.com
    http://www.facebook.com/arsonmachine

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be curious to hear your opinion of the Aero mount. I'm a big fan of ADM, and will be using one for my new Accupoint 1-4x.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    I'll be curious to hear your opinion of the Aero mount. I'm a big fan of ADM, and will be using one for my new Accupoint 1-4x.
    I made a thread on it... http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...mm-Scope-Mount

Downloads
    Uploads
    All my mounts are Larue & I don't have any experience with the Aero's but I like everything Ive seen of theirs .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Thanks for the link. Didn't realize this was such an old thread. Good thing is now I don't have to wait for your thoughts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interested to read that too. I need a mount for my new PA 1-6x that'll be here this week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People I know who are much smarter on such matters tell me the Alamo 4 Star is hands down the best. I couldn't bring myself to pay their prices and already having been very happy with my ADM Recon X, I got a second one. It's on my 7.62 and holds up as advertised. I need the Recon X because I shoot nose to charging handle.

I haven't used LaRue or Bobro so I can't comment on them.