Downloads
    Uploads

Advanced Armament Corp. Brakeout 2.0

New for 2014 is the Advanced Armament Corp Brakeout 2.0 Compensator. This is a product I've personally been waiting for. I'm also glad AAC is continuing to develop and improve 51T Mounts. This is an updated and improved design to the original Brakeout. It's available in a 51 tooth mounting configuration in both 5.56 and 7.62 versions. The new Brakeout 2.0 does not need to be timed with shims like most other Brakes. As you can see from the pictures, the side ports appear to be a lot smaller in size compared to the original Brakeout. If you run a Brakeout, you know what kind of teeth rattler it can be, so hopefully this newer design with the smaller ports cuts down on the concussion. Checkout AAC's new Brakeout 2.0 and their other products here.

Description:

The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 is a silencer mounting muzzle device that is both a flash suppressor and muzzle brake in one. Redesigned for 2014, the BRAKEOUT® 2.0 offers the best of both worlds in a truly compromise-free design. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 offers outstanding recoil reduction tested to be fully equal to the best conventional muzzle brakes, along with excellent flash reduction performance. The new symmetrical design of the BRAKEOUT® 2.0 does not need to be timed with shims like a conventional muzzle brake, simplifying installation. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 will initially be offered as 51T variants with 1⁄2-28 and 5/8-24 threads. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 is fully compatible with the AAC BLACKOUT™ flash hider installation tool.

Specifications:

Weight: 4.2 oz

Length: 2.375"

Length added: 1.75"

5.56mm / 51T 1/2x28
    7.62mm / 51T 5/8x24

MSRP: $125

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to see if this one handles better than it's predecessor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    One of my disspontments with the vuurwapen brake test was that this model wasn't included. I think it's a shame because I think it's way more popular than so e of the devices that WERE included, and given that he borrowed Silvers' meter for the test (the same one I was going to borrow for my test until silvers got mad at me because I dont like the 300 wtf), I would have thought that the meter almost would have come with one of these in the box. What I would really like to see is the Brakeout, Blackout, and straight up brake mount all tested against each other.

However, one thing that was confirmed but the tests was that there ain't no free lunch. When you try to make a hider do some braking or a brake do some hiding, you lose some of the core functionality.

What I expect to see any day now is someone putting flash hider tongs on the exhaust ports of the brake. About the only way I see reducing the flash from a brake.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET