Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hwang View Post
    Thanks for sharing the builds and the photos @Dstrbdmedic167
    Yes sir! The quality and craftsmanship speaks for itself!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 6 June 2015 at 18:12.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got my Mod 3 and I have to say I'm impressed. The machining, fit and finish are amazing; and the ambi controls work great. It looks even better in person than in pictures. Can't wait to see the WEVO version.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I just got my Mod 3 and I have to say I'm impressed. The machining, fit and finish are amazing; and the ambi controls work great. It looks even better in person than in pictures. Can't wait to see the WEVO version.
    Whatcha trying to say

It's an awesome set for sure. One of the best in my collection.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saying you gotta get your hands on it to appreciate it. It's a lot nicer than my Noveske Gen 3 was.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saying you gotta get your hands on it to appreciate it. It's a lot nicer than my Noveske Gen 3 was.
    I know and I agree!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rub it in some...lol

Wish the ginger could..that set is nice looking and billet..Wheres the build thread gost

Downloads
    Uploads
    I almost bought a few of these when I ordered my CMT's from Rainier. I picked up a few of the CMT ambi's instead because I knew I would be getting at least 1 or 2 of the WEVO lowers. Prob should have went with the Rainier's. Those look so nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Rub it in some...lol

Wish the ginger could..that set is nice looking and billet..Wheres the build thread gost
    It's gonna be a little while before I can assemble it. I'm still getting parts to finish my 12.5", I hope to have the 12.5" finished by the end of the year.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I almost bought a few of these when I ordered my CMT's from Rainier. I picked up a few of the CMT ambi's instead because I knew I would be getting at least 1 or 2 of the WEVO lowers. Prob should have went with the Rainier's. Those look so nice.
    You can't go wrong with either of those, especially considering that CMT makes the Mod 3. CMT's machining, fit and finish is incredible. The WEVO sets are gonna be killer.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have some of the lefty CMT uppers and that was the deciding factor. Wanted to go with matched sets. I agree with you that CMT's fit and finish is flawless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You got your CMT PDW yet?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hell no. Lol tracking was sent last Wednesday but just changed from label created to picked up this morning. Damn Rainier assholes. LMFAO should be here next Tuesday then the Maryland 8 day waiting period I should have it mid July and then off for engraving.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Damn...racking in the billet goodies...lol...dont mind me..just jealous..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I show my love for forged too. Haha Just could not refuse the Gen 1 Noveske's when I got that email.