Downloads
    Uploads

Sightmark Pinnacle 1-6x24 TMD

Engineered with Sightmark’s Triple Duty™ concept, the 1-6x24TMD features a Tactical Mil-Dash first-focal plane reticle for rangefinding and quick target acquisition in competition, tactical or hunting scenarios. Precision-machined with high definition optics and premium Japanese glass, the Pinnacle 1-6x24TMD offers crystal clear resolution from edge to edge, free from distortions at any magnification.

The red/green illuminated reticle remains in the same visual proportion to the target across the riflescope’s entire magnification range, allowing shooters to rangefind and shoot with holdovers at any magnification effectively. Its true 1x provides both-eyes-open usage for increased situational awareness at close range, while the 6x optical system hones in on far-away targets with ease.
    The device includes fully adjustable ballistic-tested BDC dials for both 5.56x45 55gr and 7.62x51 180gr loads. The riflescope boasts constant eye relief and a 6:1 zoom ratio for long-range shots, a wide field of view and 5 brightness settings for unmatched clarity in bright to lowlight conditions. Waterproof, fog proof and shock proof, it is fully submergible to 1m of water. Shooters have the luxury of a capped or exposed turret option as well as scratch-resistant lenses, helping to further protect the optic from impact.

http://www.rainierarms.com/sightmark...cle-1-6x24-tmd
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    So is Sightmark stepping up their optic quality? I personally have one of their triple duty scopes that has held up to a 7mm so far (over 500 rounds). I will say their customer service was excellent when I dealt with them about 2 years ago. I purchased one of their older models at a LGS and the reticle was destroyed after a few rounds of fire, I called them up seeking a repair and they sent a NIB triple duty scope.

Unfortunately, they have not been known in the community for their quality. My experience has been positive, but I have ready many negative reviews. I was surprised to see Rainier pick them up as a dealer, but if they are stepping up their game they could have some good options.

Downloads
    Uploads
    These are Japanese made and just as good as the Vortex optics from Japan IMO. We were very pleased with the quality of these and decided to stock them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The reviews on this scope are limited due to it being new, but the ones I've read have been really good. Some of the reviews are saying it's quality is comparable to either a Valdada or Vortex.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good, definitely looks like they are trying to get into the high end market. I am very interested in seeing how it holds up to abuse, my current Sightmark was beat up pretty hard last deer season and still tracks correctly.

Lifetime warranty, can't really go wrong.