Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TT9mm View Post
    I am wanting to go surefire on my AK and AR setup's but for the time being i think i am gonna go with Inforce. I have had plenty and still have plenty surefire products but i have not had the cash to put into any scout lights at the moment maybe around taxtime ill switch.
    I still use Surefire lights for duty/hard use weapons. X300 and Scout Series (M300, M600) have been great.

With that being said, I haven't been disappointed with any of my INFORCE lights and would not hesitate to use one. For those not utilizing a white light on a defensive carbine... time to start looking at one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I am going to run with the WMLx lights at the moment and stick with my surefires for Pocket carry
    NRA Life Member
    M&P, AK, BCM, and Benchmade Junkie

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TT9mm View Post
    I think I am going to run with the WMLx lights at the moment and stick with my surefires for Pocket carry
    I have two of them, they are very light weight, and seem to be very solidly built. I've accididently banged them against things pretty hard with hardly a mark. However, I've never had a proper night class, concentrating on working with a light, so take this with a grain of salt.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper