Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want this to turn into a B5 smash fest, but I've also had bad luck with their stocks. I bought a bravo model from BCM and it was loose enough to fit a commercial receiver extension. Just to be clear, B5 doesn't even make it for commercial sized extensions, yet it was that big.

My second B5 stock was the normal sopmod, and it was too tight to fit on my two BCM carbine receiver extensions. It barely fit my A5 extension, almost requiring two people to get it off.

Anyway, the new BCM stock is priced well, and I wouldn't mind giving one a try when they become available. Unless, of course, it's being manufactured for BCM by B5.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FortTom my B5 sopmods are quite the opposite, they were so tight and hard to get on the extension. The ones I have make Magpul's friction lock look loose. Also who makes that clear mag in the review? If you haven't noticed I have a clear fettish.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Looks comfortable, I've been debating getting a lwrc compact stock but I think this just made it into the consideration pile.
    The LWRC compact stock is very nice, the quality of the stock is possibly the nicest I've seen. No better stock for the price. Only critique I have of this stock was that it had some play on my extension.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    The LWRC compact stock is very nice, the quality of the stock is possibly the nicest I've seen. No better stock for the price. Only critique I have of this stock was that it had some play on my extension.
    I've been using a MOE for quite awhile now so I'm use to some play. I don't mind it THAT much, so long as it's not excessive.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think my next stock will be the MFT minimalist. I like the MOE and the CTR I have but want something different. From the B5's that I have messed with I plan to steer clear of them for my own personal rifles.

Downloads
    Uploads

NEW BCM Gunfighter Stock

I've had 2 different B5's and got rid of them both, the one with the battery tube, my hair would get caught in the stupid jig saw seam, the other one was just ugly and had some rattle. So I currently have a Magpul CTR, MOE and a LWRC one that a buddy gave me. Was thinking of getting one of the new MFT Minimalist stock but it was out of stock when I went to Rainier Arms to get one, but now I think I'm gonna get the new Magpul Moe slim stock when it hits the stores.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone heard anything about a release date? I heard the end of summer a while back but nothing since.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by neo9710 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about a release date? I heard the end of summer a while back but nothing since.
    I've been ready for weeks to buy one... Summer is over now :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Talk about luck! I was literally about to order a new bcm lower from g&r with the option of a B5 stock. I think I'll steer clear of it after reading all the comments about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by neo9710 View Post
    It's any day now. Keep watching the BCM site, should retail for about $60.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't NEED one but I will get one. Damn you BCM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dunno if I like this.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Downloads
    Uploads
    Similar price tag to the new MOE SL stock. Which i just purchased one last week from Midway. Can't wait to see any comparison reviews between the two. Or i'll just get new BCM stock too once they are released.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    I don't NEED one but I will get one. Damn you BCM.
    I feel the same way.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks to be out in a few weeks. Also rumors of a new keymod handstop.

http://soldiersystems.net/2014/09/16...eak-bcm-stock/
    flickr
    facebook