Downloads
    Uploads

NEW Daniel Defense V11 Keymod Rail

Last edited by GOST; 25 August 2014 at 15:02.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to say that I'm pretty surprised that major companies are still coming up with new designs based on the Keymod format, considering Magpuls new system, and the large number of big companies ready to support their new design.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I have to say that I'm pretty surprised that major companies are still coming up with new designs based on the Keymod format, considering Magpuls new system, and the large number of big companies ready to support their new design.

FT
    Not a fan of the M-LOK. I mean it's a cool design but I feel like the Key Mod is more versatile in it's uses. They kind of work the same way in a sense though.
    History is something that is bound to repeat itself, it's up to you to decide what side you will be on.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got Keymod rails on two guns. I really didn't need a lot of accessories for them, but everything I wanted is available. When Magpul announced their M-LOK design, someone, I think UWone77 posted it, along with of a list of about 30 companies, including most of the major ones, that were lining up behind Magpul, to offer accessories for the M-LOK format.

I sort of thought Keymod was dead. That's pretty much why I' surprised about this announcement from DD.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    The companies said they were going to support M-LOK, they didn't say they were also not going to support Keymod.