Page 20 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    DAMN!! Someone found it! Great now they are going to be out of stock before I can pick one up. hahaha
    Well... I'm kind of in the same boat. I've had an 11.5" Upper in the cart all day, trying to think of reasons *not* to buy it. So far I'm coming up short.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well... I'm kind of in the same boat. I've had an 11.5" Upper in the cart all day, trying to think of reasons *not* to buy it. So far I'm coming up short.
    I've been fighting the same problem with a 135mm F2/L lens in my Amazon cart......but at least thats (mostly) kept me off BCM's website today.

Downloads
    Uploads

Same. I would rather pickup up the upper and get it on the deal then wait to sell my current upper and lose out on the deal. Which is more than likely what I am going to do. That is a damn good deal, Might give me a chance to pickup a B5 Bravo and then sell my heavy as hell EMOD.
    Last edited by Cobalt; 26 July 2014 at 21:49.
    History is something that is bound to repeat itself, it's up to you to decide what side you will be on.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Daniel Defense MK18 for $1399 (must be logged in)

https://dsgarms.com/dd-02-088-15028-011

Downloads
    Uploads
    I put 11.5" and 16" uppers in the cart. That way I can feel frugal when I delete one. Went with the shorty.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it is still in stock tomorrow, I am going to pick up the BCM 16in BFH Midlength KMR tomorrow. I have my current upper for sale.
    History is something that is bound to repeat itself, it's up to you to decide what side you will be on.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    All out of stock, dang.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All out of stock, dang.
    What is?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What is?
    Most of the BCM Uppers that had the free BCM BCG and mod 0 comps
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the BCM Uppers that had the free BCM BCG and mod 0 comps
    Yeah, you gotta jump on those deals if you want them. One thing I've learned in the gun industry... once it's sold out, don't expect the same deal when they come back into stock. I didn't end up pulling the trigger on an upper, but if what I want is still in stock tomorrow morning, that may change.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, you gotta jump on those deals if you want them. One thing I've learned in the gun industry... once it's sold out, don't expect the same deal when they come back into stock. I didn't end up pulling the trigger on an upper, but if what I want is still in stock tomorrow morning, that may change.
    Yup, that is what I was afraid of. I've kind of come to the conclusion that I don't need an actual full upper. I will more than likely just pick up a 13in KMR and a BCM BFH 16in Mid Length Barrel. I might pickup a B5 Bravo as well to replace my EMOD.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think BCM will do this again but only maybe one more time. The firearm industry is hurting right now as the political climate has slowed and everybody binge bought thus purchasing has slowed tremednously. I don't think we will see this again if they do restock.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the same thought for the past 3 days or so since I found out about the sale. Decided to suck it up because it probably wont get better than this. Just bought a 14.5" Enhanced Light Weight - Fluted with 13" KMR upper that I've had my eye on for a while. Their throwing in the BCG just makes it too sweet of a deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think BCM will do this again but only maybe one more time. The firearm industry is hurting right now as the political climate has slowed and everybody binge bought thus purchasing has slowed tremednously. I don't think we will see this again if they do restock.
    I was right. I think that is the last time they will have that good of a deal. I got lucky, got home from the gym, took a shower sat down to watch tv and got an email it was in stock. I ordered the BFH 16in Lightweight Midlength Upper with the KMR 13in. Got the free bolt and mod 0 comp. Can't complain.
    I love history.