Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone help me out on where to start - need to get a watermark going and I don't know if just putting "voodoo_man" on every picture is worth doing or getting a stickman style picture. Any opinions/suggestions?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Can anyone help me out on where to start - need to get a watermark going and I don't know if just putting "voodoo_man" on every picture is worth doing or getting a stickman style picture. Any opinions/suggestions?
    I have to think an unobtrusive graphic of a voodoo doll, properly pinned with an AR in hand, is in your future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For me, it's just out of laziness I don't watermark. I've seen my pictures floating around the net once in awhile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I have to think an unobtrusive graphic of a voodoo doll, properly pinned with an AR in hand, is in your future.
    You would be my hero.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I paid a decent amout for a logo for the website and stickers and such and ended up just using it. The Voodoo doll sounds legit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DMViergever View Post
    I paid a decent amout for a logo for the website and stickers and such and ended up just using it. The Voodoo doll sounds legit.
    Your logo looks good. I like it.

You're starting to be a big deal...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was looking for a voodoo doll to photochop and/or find someone locally that can do it, but they wanted some, nearly crazy amount of money for it, and since this is a hobby-only type of work for me, its not really something I am willing to spend that type of money for. FYI, if I havn't posted this before, I refuse to take money for my pictures and/or reviews - I've literally ripped up checks and returned items on my own dime because this is a hobby for me and I don't want it to be anything else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a question for you photo folks. In the market for an external shutter release. Haven't looked into them much, but would prefer wireless. My question is, are there external release remotes with which you can manipulate the settings of the camera, or are they pretty much just for the shutter button alone.

Shooting with a canon T2i

Downloads
    Uploads
    got an email just now - this is why I'd like to put a watermark on my photo's - https://www.facebook.com/FullOfWeapons/photos_stream - I see some others from WEVO guys, kinda sad. Really sad that some of them are credited to other users....

Downloads
    Uploads
    buddy of mine put this logo together, opinions? Yes I put it there on purpose.

one more

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it - tell your buddy - nice work !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    During this evening's photoshoot I happened upon a most interesting backdrop. I love how it looks like there are explosions going off in the background and I'm curious if any of you can figure out what it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    During this evening's photoshoot I happened upon a most interesting backdrop. I love how it looks like there are explosions going off in the background and I'm curious if any of you can figure out what it is.

I'm gonna go with baking sheet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I'm gonna go with baking sheet.
    Oooh, good guess.

I was thinking some type of rusted steel but have changed my mind. That blue spot in the lower right is throwing me.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/