Downloads
    Uploads

Sig Sauer P225 A1

Sig Sauer P225 A1: https://sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p225-a1.aspx

Description:

The P225-A1 retains the exceptional look and feel of the original P225, but features an enhanced Short Reset Trigger and the precision manufacturing and quality from the state-of-the-art SIG SAUER facility. The P225-A1 is a single-stack 9mm pistol with the time-tested double-action/single-action trigger system. A fully machined stainless steel slide is finished in the durable Nitron finish. A hard coat anodized frame sports two-piece grips with the SIG mark medallion.

With a lineage as the long-time handgun of the West German police, and a popular concealed carry option in the American market, the P225-A1 is a time-tested performer. The slim slide profile and shorter barrel length is easy to carry yet retains the familiar controls of its full-size batterymate the P226.

Featuring the accuracy, reliability and durability of all SIG SAUER products, the P225-A1 combines the elements of the company’s history with the cutting-edge manufacturing of modern day SIG.

Specifications are subject to change.

Specifications:

Item Numbers 225A-9-B-CL / 225A-9-BSS-CL
    Caliber 9MM
    Action Type DA/SA
    Trigger Pull 10/4.4lbs
    Overall Length 6.9"
    Overall Height 5.2"
    Overall Width 1.26"
    Barrel Length 3.6"
    Sight Radius 5.2"
    Weight w/Mag 30.5 oz
    Mag Capacity 8 Rounds (2 magazines)
    Sights Contrast (B) and Night Sights (BSS)
    Grips Black Checkered G-10 Grips
    Frame Finish Black Hard-Coat Alloy Frame
    Slide Finish Nitron Stainless Steel
    Accessory Rail No
    Features Single Stack, DA/SA, Short Reset Trigger, Black Checkered G10 Grips
    MSRP $1,122 (Contrast Sights), $1,236 (Night Sights)

Downloads
    Uploads
    If this new version of the P225 is even close to the quality of the original, this will be a nice gun. I've had an original German P225 for years, it is a GREAT flat mid-size 9mm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked my German P6 (225), but for a modern gun it is just super big for the magazine capacity. It is an excellent shooter but no longer in the carry rotation. Would have liked to see a light rail also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All most $1200 sort of not want
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol $6 difference between two types of sights. but damn a $1.2k price tag, thats hk level bank...
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberal_Strong View Post
    lol $6 difference between two types of sights. but damn a $1.2k price tag, thats hk level bank...
    1,236-1,122= $114.00

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pay to play baby. While they are expensive and they are bulky guns, I love my sig's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus! I didn't catch the price point until reading the replies........ who are they kidding with that price..... granted they will sell for probably far less than suggested retail, but damn! I think I bought mine for $489'ish, but that was a long time ago.....

Velocity, I totally get your points, and agree.... for a single stack 9, she's a big gun. that said, I always found that she concealed well, and is just a good shooting pistol. but at the listed price point, that gun better be more than just a good shooting pistol......