Uploads
    Mavic??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet Mavic Pro!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Mavic Pro is extremely easy to fly and the video quality is also very good. I highly recommend if your in the market for a drone.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Having built out a P2 when they were the most advanced drone on the market, the Mavic Pro makes me sad seeing it in Costco for sub 1k lol and it out performs mine in every way. The p3pro with the goggles is crazy, move your head and the gimbal moves the camera where you look. They are a blast though, be prepared to crash it from time to time lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I chase my girls with mine. I may get the goggles.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I chase my girls with mine. I may get the goggles.
    I showed a demo video of the mavic Pro a year ago when it was released. He hasn’t stopped talking about the goggles since! Maybe one day.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    1000 rds of re-labeled Grman 7.62 from SGAmmo. About a third have a small spot of light corrosion on one side of case -average 1/16x1/4”. After rubdown with CLP you need to scrape spot with fingernail to feel any roughness on most.

Attachment 4766
    Is that the stuff with the head stamp milled off? I've been thinking about trying some and will be interested to hear how it shoots for you.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Is that the stuff with the head stamp milled off? I've been thinking about trying some and will be interested to hear how it shoots for you.
    Yes, it is. I’ve been polishing the cases with Flitz to smooth the corroded surfaces. I’m grading the rounds thusly: nice= no corrosion; crud= rough to a fingernail and enough that I’ll want to carefully inspect to consider for reloading; and nice crud= very small and not rough. So far crud is running 100 of 340 rounds polished. Of those, maybe will I automatically toss only about 20.

I only shoot at my outdoor range so it may be a while before can report results. This will be the first 7.62 gun I’ve had since my old M14 back in ‘69. Waiting to shoot it with a can is worse than with NFA jail.

P.S. Haha. I still wince everytime I call my rifle a gun. That “This is my...” chant really imprints.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier included these in their recent shipments. Notice the second instruction on the back.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is. I’ve been polishing the cases with Flitz to smooth the corroded surfaces. I’m grading the rounds thusly: nice= no corrosion; crud= rough to a fingernail and enough that I’ll want to carefully inspect to consider for reloading; and nice crud= very small and not rough. So far crud is running 100 of 340 rounds polished. Of those, maybe will I automatically toss only about 20.

I only shoot at my outdoor range so it may be a while before can report results. This will be the first 7.62 gun I’ve had since my old M14 back in ‘69. Waiting to shoot it with a can is worse than with NFA jail.

P.S. Haha. I still wince everytime I call my rifle a gun. That “This is my...” chant really imprints.
    Good to know! Thanks for the info.

Haha, yeah, that chant is deffo a brain worm!
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    crud= rough to a fingernail and enough that I’ll want to carefully inspect to consider for reloading;
    Just curious ... the package states "Berdan Primed". You reload berdan?
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Just curious ... the package states "Berdan Primed". You reload berdan?
    Double arrgh. I totally missed that. Just assumed German Nato was US specced in all ways. Not such a great deal after all, but worth the price. Ah well, at least I can skip buffing up the rest of the case now. Still, it should last me a lot longer than 5.56.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Double arrgh. I totally missed that.
    I serve to live ...
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"