Downloads
    Uploads

This old AR part...

Figured I'd ask here before trying to sell something that I'm not sure is all that valuable, especially in this current market. This isn't meant as a "what will you give me" thread, but just asking if an item has any value worth selling.

I have at least two (might be more) Battlecomp muzzle devices that are sitting unused. They're both previously mounted and shot, and with all the various new muzzle device toys out there, I wasn't even sure if it was worth selling these. Does anyone use these anymore? I think one is a 2.0 and one is a 1.0, though I'd need to figure out how I could tell, as I can't really spot the difference in the machining for the BFA/suppressor mount.

So what say you, gun world?

Downloads
    Uploads

This old AR part...

Pics or it didn't happen...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The 1.0 is smooth all the way around (aside from the slots). The 2.0 has recesses going perpendicular to the two ends of the comp. Hope that helps... oh yeah they aren't worth anything might as well just send them to me ��

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still use a few Battlecomps on my guns. They aren't as bad as Vuurwapen Blog says they are in my opinion.

I usually go search on the arfcom EE's to determine the going rates.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've used them on everything, and liked them, but since becoming a stamp whore I have swapped them all for suppressor attachment devices.

I gifted one, and am sitting on a couple of others just in case.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see pics of them. What they might be worth though, no idea.

Edit - don't need the pics - I looked them up. Actually they are both available for sale new and run around $150. The above info is correct that the 2.0 has grooves on the sides. There is also now a 2.1 version of them.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know that's not what this thread is about, but if you let then go reasonably cheap, I'd be interested in one.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I still use a few Battlecomps on my guns. They aren't as bad as Vuurwapen Blog says they are in my opinion.

I usually go search on the arfcom EE's to determine the going rates.
    Yeah, I figured I'd poke around to find the market price, I just haven't seen them for sale much anymore on the EEs, so was trying to figure out if they fell out of vogue.

Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    I've used them on everything, and liked them, but since becoming a stamp whore I have swapped them all for suppressor attachment devices.

I gifted one, and am sitting on a couple of others just in case.
    That's why I don't use mine anymore, as well. I'll keep one but probably sell the other two. I'll just need to get some photos of them this weekend and then I'll put them up in a WTS thread.

Thanks all.