Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive been eyeballing these for awhile now but I'm dealing with Wa and its bureaucracy on whether I can or cannot sbr a stripped lower . Now if you guys made a lefty upper id be sold .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    My STT lower will drop loaded mags if I shake the rifle back n forth in a left to right motion. Not in a violent manner either. Any suggestions?
    I encountered a similar problem, any movement of the carbine would cause the mag to drop free. It's an out of spec mag catch, improperly press-fit during component assembly.

Contact Dennis through the San Tan web site for faster response. I'm sure he'll get you squared away. He offered to install a new catch for me - but I thought it was just easier to handle myself. A replacement was mailed and the new catch has been fine so far.

Good luck.
    Last edited by RiverRat; 2 December 2014 at 17:52.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I encountered a similar problem, any movement of the carbine would cause the mag to drop free. It's an out of spec mag catch, improperly press-fit during component assembly.

Contact Dennis through the San Tan web site to faster response. I'm sure he'll get you squared away. He offered to install a new catch for me - but I thought it was just easier to handle myself. A replacement was mailed and the new catch has been fine so far.

Good luck.
    done. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post

Contact Dennis through the San Tan web site for faster response. I'm sure he'll get you squared away. He offered to install a new catch for me - but I thought it was just easier to handle myself. A replacement was mailed and the new catch has been fine so far.

Good luck.
    Just sent him a PM as well as an email a few days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where would you guys go about buying a receiver set from? Directly from stt website or an online retailer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought direct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteEaston View Post
    Where would you guys go about buying a receiver set from? Directly from stt website or an online retailer?
    Dsg arms carries them from time to time.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone heard from San Tan Tac lately? I sent them an email, to which they are generally very prompt in returning, but have heard nothing. I also noted someone mentioning a similar issue in the STT upper thread.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Their Facebook page gets regular updates. As recently as 3 hours ago.

Downloads
    Uploads

San Tan Tactical STT-15 Ambi AR15 Lower Receiver

Quote Originally Posted by LCSO264 View Post
    Has anyone heard from San Tan Tac lately? I sent them an email, to which they are generally very prompt in returning, but have heard nothing. I also noted someone mentioning a similar issue in the STT upper thread.
    Well I'm sure others there are burning the midnight oil but Dennis is on his honeymoon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Well I'm sure others there are burning the midnight oil but Dennis is on his honeymoon.
    well, that makes sense, and is a reasonable reason for no correspondence. thanks for the heads up.... I'll cool my heals and just wait for him to reply once he is back.

thanks again for the info.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my lower recently. I got in OD Green, and it looks incredible! The fit it perfect, fits tight with my German upper. I am super impressed with the fit/finish and quality of the STT15 lower......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LCSO264 View Post
    I got my lower recently. I got in OD Green, and it looks incredible! The fit it perfect, fits tight with my German upper. I am super impressed with the fit/finish and quality of the STT15 lower......
    Good deal, post some pics when it's finished.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Good deal, post some pics when it's finished.
    I'll be sure to take pics of mine. Here's one of them for you...

[img][/img]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, you still need to be hooked up.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa