Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

WTS Atlas bi-pod

Looking to sell my Atlas bi-pod, type BT10-LW17. This one has the QD Mount.

I got this in a trade from another forum member here some time ago, but I've used it exactly zero times. It is used but in very good condition. No box, but does have the information pamphlet.

Asking 220$ shipped, payment via discreet PayPal.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 371
Size:  979.3 KB
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is way too much good shit for sale here lately!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    There is way too much good shit for sale here lately!
    X2...,been hella busy and haven't been on much but I like all the goods being offered!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Freaking... Armslist.

I went ahead and posted this up there as well. Since then I've been offered:

1) A compound bow
    2) unsure, but was queried as whether or not I was a guitar player
    3) 150 rounds of .223
    4) an ATI stock, carbine length quad rail (with no other relevant info), and a 3-point sling of unmentioned manufacture
    5) 175$
    6) 200$

I couldn't help but actually lol at some of those. In fact all of them but #6
    I told that guy I'd revisit that offer in a few days if it didn't move (as that's still lower than I'd prefer to go).
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll give you 20 rounds of .223 5 rounds of 9mm 16 rounds of an unknown caliber and a gumball!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Freddie the Fish singing bass I'll trade. Mint condition! Guaranteed to bring top dollar!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Freaking... Armslist.

I went ahead and posted this up there as well. Since then I've been offered:

1) A compound bow
    2) unsure, but was queried as whether or not I was a guitar player
    3) 150 rounds of .223
    4) an ATI stock, carbine length quad rail (with no other relevant info), and a 3-point sling of unmentioned manufacture
    5) 175$
    6) 200$

I couldn't help but actually lol at some of those. In fact all of them but #6
    I told that guy I'd revisit that offer in a few days if it didn't move (as that's still lower than I'd prefer to go).
    I like to avoid Armslist if possible. People offer all kinds of crazy crap on there. I do like how #3 offered you $50 worth of ammo for a 250+ bipod. That's a winner. I usually respond to the low ballers with, "let me know when you come up with the rest of the money"

I've had better luck on arfcom and m4c EE's with people in the ball park.

If I didn't have so many other outgoings right now, I'd be happy to low ball you myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You all kill me lol.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Internet needs an app that dickpunches (low) ballers.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I need to make an account on M4C or Arfcom just for this... Didn't think 220$ was out of line.

Seriously though, if I have to take less than 220$ for it though, rather it be to a WEVO member.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    With the lever they are running about $280 bucks new so I think it's not out of line at all. I just think it's not every day people are in the market for a bipod. And then when you think about the ones that want a GOOD bipod, that might be 10-15% of that...

I would just be patient.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am signing papers tomorrow for a new house tomorrow so I'm strapped for cash or else I would have bought it. I do have the entire Spin Doctor CD collection, a opened bag of candy necklaces (some nibbles), a shovel handle and 200 yen for trade though...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the market but I'm particular. I've never used a bipod but in my research I find that this one is better for bench than prone. I'd buy this if it didn't have QD and if legs were prone lengths legs.

I know this post didn't help you but I do think it's a niche item that requires patience for the right buyer. I think your price is right.

You have to be a sponsor on M4C or meet a required number of posts to sell there. That's pretty much the only place I sell these days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I'm in the market but I'm particular. I've never used a bipod but in my research I find that this one is better for bench than prone. I'd buy this if it didn't have QD and if legs were prone lengths legs.

I know this post didn't help you but I do think it's a niche item that requires patience for the right buyer. I think your price is right.

You have to be a sponsor on M4C or meet a required number of posts to sell there. That's pretty much the only place I sell these days.
    I don't know where you came up with the idea that it's better for bench than prone. (just saying). It's built to be a prone shooter's dream.

As for the QD I know before I wouldn't touch much of anything that was QD. Reason being everything I ever used that was QD wasn't very good and would wobble or whatever.

There isn't anyone here that doesn't think I am 'not particular' and believe me I was made a believer out of this one. I bought one and never looked back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's wrong with QD? I personally wouldn't buy ANY bi-pod without it. I've used a Harris on a Larue QD, 100% rock solid, and this is the same. Why would you want a bi-pod you couldn't easily remove on an AR? Having one there not easily removed makes a gun much more 1 dimensional.

And yeah, the Atlas is pretty much built for prone use, it's ability to pan and cant, plus the individually (and easily) adjustable legs, AND the ability to angle them make this bi-pod crazy versatile.
    -One Nation, Under God