Downloads
    Uploads

TR Enabling Enhanced Lower Parts Kit

TR Enabling offers a Lower Parts Kit that I thought was a bit different than your standard parts kit. First I noticed that it includes a micro-polished surfaces on the trigger and hammer. That's usually a no-no to polish the stock trigger as it would render it out of spec and potential cause issues.

However, TR Enabling has stated, "We are actually doing the Polish during the grinding process. Instead of doing a rough cut and then the standard MilSpec grind, we actually use a Finer stone at a slower more precise feed rate to achieve the smoother and more consistent finish. Then we use a polishing wheel to give it the over the top glass smooth surface. For durability the polished surface actually increases the life expectancy due to less friction at the surface. We also have a soon to be released Nickel Teflon Coated hammer and trigger, that offers self lubricating properties, a higher Rockwell surface hardness, and an unbelievably smooth and consistent trigger pull, for a standard trigger mechanism."

Interesting to say the least. For $59 it maybe worth a try. Here are the specs:

Each of our lower parts kits ships with an enhanced hammer and trigger assembly. We start with a quality Mil-Spec hammer and trigger and micro polish the engagement surfaces. This gives the shooter excellent trigger feel and a very clean break.

- Micro-Polished Engagement Surfaces on Both Hammer and Trigger

- Includes All Parts Neccessary To Complete Your Stripped Lower Receiver

- Cadium Plated Detents

- All Metal Parts

- Manufactured In The U.S.A.

Check out the Lower Parts kit or purchase it here

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Know this is an old thread, just thought since we were here we would dust it off and update

Our lower parts kit is one of the best on the market. We offer an Enhanced polish on even our most basic of kits. Our parts kits are priced where many enhanced trigger groups are, while still offering all necessary components to complete a stripped lower receiver.
    http://www.tr-enabling.com/ar-15-low...rts-s/1867.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just out of curiosity, anyone ever use one of these kits?

Downloads
    Uploads

TR Enabling Enhanced Lower Parts Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Just out of curiosity, anyone ever use one of these kits?
    Kit no, BCG yes. It was in one of my first uppers at the beginning of the last scare. Ran as good as a BCG can. I actually met them at the last gun show I went to in Raleigh NC. Seemed like good peeps!