Downloads
    Uploads

Bobro mounts 'for the win' !

At Saturdays multi-gun match at Black Creek (Richmond, VA) I placed 1st place . The two rifles with optics I used for the match each had a Bobro mount. Each was removed at least twice at the match from the gun to demo the mount to the other shooters. I even put the scope on another guys rifle to show how it auto-adjusts to any picatinny rail.

The Black Creek multi-gun match is always 3 stages. Stage one you can you loud rifles like my 3gun rifle. On stages 2 and 3 (for noise concerns) you must use a .22 caliber rifle, pistol caliber AR or a suppressed AR. I always use a suppressed AR.

Happy New Year!
    Robb

These are the four guns I used at the match.

VA Arms Co FFL/SOT armorer
    certified HK-sidearms/S&W M&P/BUSHMASTER/GLOCK/SIG-Sauer LE/FNH-SCAR armorer
    competitive shooter sponsored by VA ArmsCo, W.A.R. rifles, BravoCoUSA, BCM, Bobro Engineering, Magpul, Magpul Dynamics, Hatfields Gunsmithing and Greeley Custom

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on the 1st Place Robb and nice blasters! I've been impressed with the Bobro mount I'm using as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on placing first.

My biggest complaint with the Bobro mount is that I don't have a scope to throw in it.

Trace Rinaldi Guest
    Great looking rifles, and everything else.. The mounts look very solid.
    Congrats on the good shootin too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congtars, on the win. Nice guns also!
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Downloads
    Uploads
    good shootin Rob.

i like the idea of the auto-adjust levers on the BOBRO units. is an Aimpoint Micro mount in the works?

all my BOBRO gear (vert grips and bipod) are top notch and would love to try the mounts some day. i think its the only mount that could get me to quit the LT kool aid

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, Robb!

I am sincerely grateful for all of the support, and the crew at BOBRO are totally stoked that you are using our equipment with confidence.

Thanks again for the valuable input during our prototyping and development stages.

Awesome shooting-

Andrew Bobro-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rob what is this auto-adjusting feature you speak of?

45R

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unlike a ADM or LaRue mount that you must make work with a particular upper a Bobro mount adjusts itself to the upper where you're using it. All you do is tighten it down until the lever locks down. It self adjusts. With LaRue you need their wrench. With ADM you'll either need a bladed screwdriver (old models) or you'll take a minute or so to adjust the tension by hand. With Bobro all you do is install it and lock the lever down. Once on it's done, nothing else is required.................PURE GENIUS!
    VA Arms Co FFL/SOT armorer
    certified HK-sidearms/S&W M&P/BUSHMASTER/GLOCK/SIG-Sauer LE/FNH-SCAR armorer
    competitive shooter sponsored by VA ArmsCo, W.A.R. rifles, BravoCoUSA, BCM, Bobro Engineering, Magpul, Magpul Dynamics, Hatfields Gunsmithing and Greeley Custom