Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    ... Kind of want now ... plus they have it in FDE'ish.

Which patch do you get?

They didn't say other than its one they normally sell for $6.00 so probably something standard

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the patch they sent me a few months back.

[IMG] 2 Patches by gostsystems, on Flickr[/IMG]
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like this piece. Nice clean look to it. I currently have a Seekins and one I got from Spikes that would seem to be a re-branded Seekins (but with a better finish). The point being that these slightly extended release buttons are really very practical.. I'll use the BAD button next though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've running the Seekins also and really like them.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I've running the Seekins also and really like them.
    Same here, wanted to try the odin or RA extended one on my last build but wasnt gonna work in the adac lower of theirs ,the part is angled, i guess a guy could grind it down to work...

Downloads
    Uploads
    How you liking the adac?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    How you liking the adac?
    Not to sidetrack to far, you can read here, but it is the nicest lower i have , probably in finish and fit..My goal is another build with their new billet set , where the lower has the same rollmark..just a nice set again..anyways..comment in there if you want..some mediocre pics in there also.....wow had to find it on page 3..lol

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...ier-Arms-build

Edit: Reminds me i need some better pics, also might have a line on a PA micro to try out, need something the irons are allright, but for me i think i need some kind of RDS.
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 17 December 2014 at 02:15.

Downloads
    Uploads

NEW BAD-EMR(Enhanced Magazine Release)

Got my BAD-EMR in today. They sent same patch GOST has and a sticker. Haven't put the EMR on anything yet but it feels good from what I can tell.

Edit: picture
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 18 December 2014 at 17:37.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i had the two new patches for some time ther nice and big

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're great people to deal with.
    They are indeed! I ordered a lower from BAD since it fell through from another place. I got an email with 6 pics of the lower they had "pulled and cleaned" and asking me if that serial number and lower were satisfactory before they sent it to me. Additionally it was the same price from them regular as it was from another place with a LEO discount. They have a customer for life. I cancelled some of my other build orders and am going to use BAD instead now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    They are indeed! I ordered a lower from BAD since it fell through from another place. I got an email with 6 pics of the lower they had "pulled and cleaned" and asking me if that serial number and lower were satisfactory before they sent it to me. Additionally it was the same price from them regular as it was from another place with a LEO discount. They have a customer for life. I cancelled some of my other build orders and am going to use BAD instead now.
    I emailed Roger at Battle Arms several months prior to the release of their lowers to secure a spot in line to get a lower from their first batch. When they were made available, same as you, i got an email with photos asking me to approve everything before they shipped it. I even got the serial number i requested! They are fantastic folks to deal with, truly second to none.

At any rate, i'm excited to try one of these EMR buttons. Their attention the the smallest details really do go a long way, as with their takedown/pivot pin sets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here it is installed. The ridges on the lower really compliment this Mag release.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can see me buying a couple. I already have their safeties and take down pins. The EPS pins are best I have ever used. Simple improvements. I have been more than pleased with all their products. Only got a patch in on of the orders though. Gonna have to grab the others when I get the mag releases.