Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome gents!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been reading here for a few months and the forum seems like a good bunch of guys. I have been shooting for quite a few years and am definitely an AR junkie. A spare roll pin can turn into a new build...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I have been reading here for a few months and the forum seems like a good bunch of guys. I have been shooting for quite a few years and am definitely an AR junkie. A spare roll pin can turn into a new build...
    No one knows better than some of us here how one part turns into an entire gun. Sounds like you'll fit right in!

We definitely have a solid group of guys here. Welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another new guy here thanks to Stick's never-ending contest related posts... Looking forward to hours of browsing and gathering information, and contributing where I can. Already found several good threads regarding my future SBR build!

I can just hear my wife saying "ANOTHER gun forum!?" :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skijunkie55 View Post
    Another new guy here thanks to Stick's never-ending contest related posts... Looking forward to hours of browsing and gathering information, and contributing where I can. Already found several good threads regarding my future SBR build!

Welcome! Glad you stopped in. We've had some awesome members join because of Stick.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skijunkie55 View Post

Stick probably remains anonymous because he's on so many wives' hit list.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Welcome aboard Guys.

Uffdaphil - in the late 70's and 80's I spent a lot of time in the Roseville / Eagan area working for Unisys (then Sperry Univac). Very nice area of the country! Lindy's is still "The best Steak I ever Had". A couple of us went back a couple of months ago for a sales call, and we had to eat at Lindy's. The place has not changed a bit. I can't figure out how they can cook a football sized roast in one piece with one end medium rare and the other medium. They bring it to the table and quarter it - each of the four chunks are bigger than most steaks, and all four perfectly cooked even though ordered at differing temperatures.

Cell phone shot of Channel Manager working on the first slice. You can see his is medium. On the center plate are the second slices off the "football" - mine is medium rare.

Jerry,
    Don't know how I missed your Lindey's post. That pic is a welcome treat worth re-posting for all of the new members. My mouth is watering at the memory of that tray still loudly sizzling when they slice it at the table. I'm going to twist my Pinochle partner's arms into going back ASAP.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another new guy here because of Stick's contest. Active on several other forums, and this one looks pretty good. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Welcome! Glad you stopped in. We've had some awesome members join because of Stick.
    I know right? :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone. I'm a new member as a result of Stickman's giveaway. I'm on M4C.net, AR15.com, PAFOA as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    I know right? :D
    In your case, I think it was all about the screen name change.

Welcome Titan!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Belated hello to our newest members!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fairly new here. I was stationed in D co 2/325th with the 82nd Airborne 2001-2004. Deployed to Iraq 2003, and was a .50 cal gunner. Nothing follows.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wideman316 View Post
    Fairly new here. I was stationed in D co 2/325th with the 82nd Airborne 2001-2004. Deployed to Iraq 2003, and was a .50 cal gunner. Nothing follows.
    Thank you for your service and welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've enjoyed reading this forum and the articles for quite some time, but I'd be lying if I said Stick's giveaway had nothing to do with me being here. With all the industry connections he brings together, he knows how to put together a party!
    If you are local to me (F-M area) send me a PM, I'd love to shoot sometime.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin