Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From the one Travis had in our class earlier this month it's slimmed down considerably. It even makes the Phase 5 ones look like porkers by comparison.

It's just lean and well done, metal as well. I didn't get to try it personally as I didn't want be "that guy". But it's really gonna be worth the wait.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Downloads
    Uploads
    No comment aside of "just wait".

Downloads
    Uploads
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice! I just ordered 2 through Brownells 100-004-755 is the part number 23.99 w/ military discount
    Last edited by bigcoastie; 21 August 2009 at 13:07.
    -BC

"I would never have a 7.62 as my primary home defense weapon. I mean by all means if I'm cleaning a 7.62 and some d-bag busts down my door I'll give him a bad day"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just ordered 4 (I'm not hoarding I swear!)

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're so cheap it was tempting to buy more than 2 but I figured I'd give others a chance. They don't seem like they'll be very hard to switch from gun to gun if the need is there. I just wish I didn't buy the knockoff one 2 weeks ago, which still isn't here.
    -BC

"I would never have a 7.62 as my primary home defense weapon. I mean by all means if I'm cleaning a 7.62 and some d-bag busts down my door I'll give him a bad day"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcoastie View Post
    Nice! I just ordered 2 through Brownells 100-004-755 is the part number 23.99 w/ military discount
    not listed on the website, did you call?
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll have to call for Brownells. A few of us ordered from Magpul directly to apply our Dynamics class discount. But from what I was told from magpul directly, you'll see these just about everywhere by mid-late next week.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    You'll have to call for Brownells. A few of us ordered from Magpul directly to apply our Dynamics class discount. But from what I was told from magpul directly, you'll see these just about everywhere by mid-late next week.
    I put in a quick order with them earlier this morning. I then found out about the B.A.D. coming out, and got excited. I called Magpul and kindly asked if they could "tack it onto my order". Obviously they couldn't, but told me the same thing. Check any website that carries Magpul gear, and they should have it in stock. Apparently, from making quick conversation with the attractive sounding lady in CS, they kind of 'learned their lesson' with the release of the MBUS, and made sure that they would have a second wave ready to distribute once the first round sold out.

Gents, I'm excited and can't wait until next week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody know if the production version of the B.A.D. Lever will work with Gen 2 version of KNS Anti-Rotation Pins?

Downloads
    Uploads

Good looking pictures.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zippygaloo View Post
    Anybody know if the production version of the B.A.D. Lever will work with Gen 2 version of KNS Anti-Rotation Pins?
    Should work, but Stick, any comment?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Good looking pictures.....
    Vaguely familiar...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will the B.A.D. fit with a Sun Devil Upper and a Seekins Lower? Stick, can you check?
    - Federalist22