Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know, they're dangerously close to going off the deep end of rediculous. They still sell some good stuff, but anymore the focus seems to just be on seeing on what all weirdness they can sell and how many big names they can pay off to endorse it, rather than maintaining the across the board performance based drive they built their reputation on.

Seriously, have you seen their new HABU? Wtf?

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/HABU-...eid=026a5372ae
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    This thing seems like it's one or two failures away from a recall of EoTech proportions.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The KMR has been a flop.

They should have released the Alpha first, and then offered the KMR has a lightweight alternative. When people think BCM, they think ... at least I think of their commercial advertising. "BCM Builds Professional Grade Weaponry"
    I get that, but I think it's bullshit that people don't hold other products to the same standard because it's tacticool, but they'll all the sudden jump to through BCM under the bus for 1 product.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    I don't know, they're dangerously close to going off the deep end of rediculous. They still sell some good stuff, but anymore the focus seems to just be on seeing on what all weirdness they can sell and how many big names they can pay off to endorse it, rather than maintaining the across the board performance based drive they built their reputation on.

I think they're trying to find niche solutions, and expand beyond the normal breadbox. There will always be a margin of failure when you try new things. I've seen products by other solid companies that have had the same issues. The market is saturated though with everyone and their brother selling variants of the same product but with different aesthetics. The name of the game now will be improving the functions and accessories.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    This thing seems like it's one or two failures away from a recall of EoTech proportions.
    Not hardly dude. EoTech was more an issue of safety for the guys using it in the field. They'll likely discontinue the magnesium blend, and warranty out the products as they come in. There are plenty of people still running them on light use range weapons with zero issues. It's unfortunate though, since the weight is awesome. I have one, but it's strictly for a trainer to keep it lighter weight while newbies adjust to shooting an AR.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Relax. If a company can't take some criticism, it should fold anyway. A company's best customers earn the right to be their sharpest critics. Don't you agree, or would you rather play nice while they throw every "As seen on TV" hunk of shit at you to see if something sells? Ignoring critical feedback is a great way to kill a business.

Next up: HABU. What was the question again besides "WTF?" and "Are you serious???"
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    I think they're trying to find niche solutions,
    This has been true of the entire AR market since slightly before the sunset of the AWB.

There's still nothing new under the sun that can't be done with a 6920, a Larue rail, and a Comp M2.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Next up: HABU. What was the question again besides "WTF?" and "Are you serious???"
    That was more backing up my statement as an example of some rediculous gimmicky item being hawked out as the new, in THEIR words "MUST HAVE!" AR accessory.

If there has to be a question, it would be: How at all is that a performance based MUST HAVE accessory? I mean seriously that's why we have different height scope bases and mounts, and when was the last time anybody picked up an AR and said "Damn, I really wish this charging handle doubled as a cheek riser!"?

This is something I would expect from Strike Industries, or Tapco. Not BCM. Not until recently. Just something that every new guy is going to think he NEEDS when he buys his first AR and red dot because BCM says it's a MUST HAVE in CAPITAL LETTERS!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Relax. If a company can't take some criticism, it should fold anyway. A company's best customers earn the right to be their sharpest critics. Don't you agree, or would you rather play nice while they throw every "As seen on TV" hunk of shit at you to see if something sells? Ignoring critical feedback is a great way to kill a business.

Dude, maybe you should read the posts where I'm spun up, because this isn't it. I never said they couldn't take criticism, but I pointed out the hypocrisy of some of the criticism. Just as a company should be open to criticism, so should the critics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    Dude, maybe you should read the posts where I'm spun up, because this isn't it. I never said they couldn't take criticism, but I pointed out the hypocrisy of some of the criticism. Just as a company should be open to criticism, so should the critics.
    LOL... you spun up?! Say it aint so...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    This has been true of the entire AR market since slightly before the sunset of the AWB.

There's still nothing new under the sun that can't be done with a 6920, a Larue rail, and a Comp M2.
    I've had this argument with you before, but you feel free to keep believing that...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    LOL... you spun up?! Say it aint so...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post

That HABU p.o.s. isn't BCM's design. They're just selling it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does the ALPHA use the same barrel but as the KMR? I have the chance to get a KMR upper that has a pinned comp on it for cheap (but would really prefer the alpha or something mlok that weighted as little as the alpha).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by evi1joe View Post
    Does the ALPHA use the same barrel but as the KMR? I have the chance to get a KMR upper that has a pinned comp on it for cheap (but would really prefer the alpha or something mlok that weighted as little as the alpha).
    Yes, the KMR and the KMR Alpha use the same barrel nut.
    -One Nation, Under God