Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What Have You Learned About Yourself Recently?

I guess most of the time I'm not very aware of my many short comings till they're staring me down. Over Christmas I went out to shoot with my in-laws. They are all big into duck hunting and brought out mostly shotguns. One of the cousins brought out a Benelli Performance Shop SBE II Waterfowl Edition, which I was excited to play with.

Now I put a lot more rounds down the pipe than they do, but hadn't practiced much lately with my shotguns. And this was very clear after the clay pigeons were brought out. My wife even out shot me.

I did however redeem myself with the pistols and rifles. But now I know that a shotgun needs to be in the truck when I go out to play.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I learned after I moved, I F'ing hate moving, but I have another move to go in 8-9 months.

I learned that I have too much stuff, and under orders from the wife, I'm going to have to get rid of stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I learned yesterday that I get pissed off way too easy. 5 minute remedy, and if I would've just kept my cool, would've been much happier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I learned after I moved, I F'ing hate moving, but I have another move to go in 8-9 months.

I learned that I have too much stuff, and under orders from the wife, I'm going to have to get rid of stuff.
    In for gun stuff's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've learned that I dislike orders from the wife almost as much as Presidential Mandates.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I learned that any children's toy that says "some assembly required" really means you'll be cussing like a sailor and still putting them together days later...
    Last edited by DutyUse; 28 December 2014 at 11:29.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds like we're getting close to a WEVO Facebook 200,000 Likes/UW's Wife Mandate giveaway.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    In for gun stuff's.
    hell yeah unless he takes CC lol
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey GOST welcome back
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, good to be back.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I learned that you can post endlessly about rap stars, feelings, any non-gun related thing you want, but if you ask a legit gun related question you get the living shit stomped out of you.... and publicly made an ass out of. I've learned not to start any gun related questions, without prefacing it with a poll to see if it's worthy of a post or not.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I learned that you can post endlessly about rap stars, feelings, any non-gun related thing you want, but if you ask a legit gun related question you get the living shit stomped out of you.... and publicly made an ass out of. I've learned not to start any gun related questions, without prefacing it with a poll to see if it's worthy of a post or not.
    FT,

I know you started that out as a legit question, but I've seen that same thread topic elsewhere, and they all turn into train wrecks. Sorry.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A few months back I learned that I get more excited about having a story to tell than I get concerned when somebody slings lead my direction.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have learned that I can do things I never thought I could. It took the help of many, but I have found a side to me that I never knew was there, and for that I am very grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I've learned anything 'new' but I am painfully aware of my own weaknesses. They stare me in the face and I have to fight not to let them get me down or piss me off. I have to fight myself to not be a pessimistic asshole. If you run around life feeling like you got hosed you're gonna be a miserable person and most of the time the pity party leads to a misery party.

Not saying that I still don't feel somewhat frustrated and short changed but getting pissed about it all just leaves me pissed when all else remains the same.