Thread: What trigger?

Downloads
    Uploads

What trigger?

Sell me on what trigger your using and why it's the one I should buy. I tried many out at the NRAAM earlier this year but couldn't come to the conclusion of which to buy. I probably should have just bought a Geiselle SSA and been done with it for the price they had on them. But I picked up a SB15 there and then had to build a pistol to put it on so the trigger has been on hold til now. This will be going in my general purpose gun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The SSA is the gold standard right now, it really is hard to beat. Another alternative is the G2S if you don't want to spend $210.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Second the G2S. Almost exactly the same as the SSA, but can be found around $120.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Also another good option to look at is the CMC trigger

Have seen the new single stage flat ones as low as $130 shipped........ as i caught a good deal and could not resist to try it out for that price...

My 18" AR is begging for a nice 2 stage..right now it rocks a crappy, polished mil spec trigger...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The CMC is the other one I've had my eye on but it's one I haven't felt yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    2nd for cmc trigger... It is by far the best trigger I have.

Another low cost single stage option is the ALG ACT with a set of JP yellow springs. Crisp and smooth. The best "standard" single stage I own.

I also have the RRA 2 stage that works very well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    CMC Flat 3.5lb trigger is what I am using. Picked mine up for $140. This trigger has done nothing but amazed me from the time I dropped it into the weapon. Short take up, crisp break, very short reset and the second shot will surprised the crap out of you. I know now that this trigger will be my default trigger in all future builds.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here. Love the flat CMC

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Geissele SSA in one and my wife's has an ALG ACT w/ the yellow JP springs. I love the SSA and future builds will probably have some sort of Geissele trigger in them. However, having said that, I have been looking at that CMC...

We'll see, I guess.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got a Geissele G2S that I love, but my favorite by far is the Geissele SD-C. I'm a sucker for flat triggers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have a SSA-E in my 18" build and I love it for the type of shooting I do with the rifle (longer range, varmint, groups) I also have the ALG ACT with jp springs and it's a pretty nice single stage, far better than mil spec. I really wanna get my paws on a cmc for my pistol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree fully as stated above on the CMC flat bow trigger. I prefer them over Geiselle any day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For the price ALG is high on my list. That said I bought a SSA-E for my most recent build

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also run an SSA-E. Got it on sale and it was kind of an eye opening experience when I first dropped the hammer on it. Seemed perhaps TOO light for a 14.5" bbl AR with a red dot, but after having it for quite awhile I now think even SSA's feel heavy now.

As for a single stage, the Wilson Combat TTU is the nicest I've felt, never felt a CMC though.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler