Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BattleComp 51.0

Downloads
    Uploads

BattleComp 51.0

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sweet! That will work nicely on my Stickman rifle build. This will tame recoil a lot better than the 51T Blackout mount i have on there now. Nice find!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Oh sweet! That will work nicely on my Stickman rifle build. This will tame recoil a lot better than the 51T Blackout mount i have on there now. Nice find!
    Better get on that intro price

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome I need a mount for a SBR project that might be slightly less obnoxious than the AAC brake
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.

Jeff Cooper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Better get on that intro price
    Way ahead of you man! My fav gun sports a BC 1.0 and it's super effective. This will fix the one issue I have with the Stickman gun: it's a bit jumpy without the suppressor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wish they'd do a Tri-Fecta mount for SilencerCo...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hummm.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I read somewhere that AAC won't warranty anything mounted to one of these. Anyone have any info on that rumor?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMMzach View Post
    I read somewhere that AAC won't warranty anything mounted to one of these. Anyone have any info on that rumor?
    I've seen a few times on FB where people have claimed they called AAC about the warranty. Allegedly, they will not warranty cans shot with the 51.0

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I've seen a few times on FB where people have claimed they called AAC about the warranty. Allegedly, they will not warranty cans shot with the 51.0
    Must be a "we didn't give you permission thing"?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMMzach View Post
    Must be a "we didn't give you permission thing"?
    I doubt that. BC would be in big trouble if they took the 51t design without permission. Probably more of a "we didn't design that compensator to be used with our cans, you're just using our mounting system"

Downloads
    Uploads
    A couple of years ago before the 51.0 was released BC teased people with a pic of the 51.0. They then said if people wanted one, to buy an AAC 51t muzzle device and send it to them. Then with some additional change for a BC 1.0 and labor they would cut them up and do a little weld magic. Don't know if the current 51.0 is being manufactured the same way or not.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    A couple of years ago before the 51.0 was released BC teased people with a pic of the 51.0. They then said if people wanted one, to buy an AAC 51t muzzle device and send it to them. Then with some additional change for a BC 1.0 and labor they would cut them up and do a little weld magic. Don't know if the current 51.0 is being manufactured the same way or not.
    very interesting story

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    very interesting story
    It's not a story per se. It's what they did. You had to send them a 51T mount and a BC, so for what? $260ish you could have a cut and welded 51T BC for the price of 2 muzzle devices.

This method, they've cut the cost, but at $180 intro price and $195 MSRP, you really have to want this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Screw AAC. They're a bunch of retards. They're probably worried that BC will make a mount that's problem free, and they'll look stupid. Hard to believe I could look back on the old AAC slappies as a better circus than the current goofballs.

I like this mount. Shit... all you have to do is have another mount in case you need warrantee work.