Downloads
    Uploads

James Madison Tactical 80% Polymer Lower and Jig

James Madison Tactical is releasing an 80% Polymer Lower. Normally, I wouldn't get all too excited about an 80% lower, and a polymer one at that. However, what sets this apart from any other 80% lower out there is that they include the jig and complete instructions to make your lower 100%. This means, once you order your 80% lower, you can have it shipped directly to you. Once you finish it, you'll have a fully functioning lower without having to deal with an FFL, or the related transfer fees. Interesting concept.

The JMT 80% Carbon/long Fiber/polymer lower receiver is not to be compared with any other polymer lower on the market today. JMT has incorporated new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced durability, strength and reliability. The JMT 80% lower also comes with a specially designed 3-piece machining jig with every order. This allows the user to machine the JMT 80% polymer/composite fiber lower receiver with ease and precision using simple tools.

The first thing users will notice is the JMT 80% lower receiver looks beefed up from the outside and rightly so. JMT has managed to reinforce traditionally weak points found on other lower receivers offering the user a stronger lower receiver while keeping all of the required Mil Spec areas and attach points within Mil Spec tolerances. This permits smooth operations using a wide variety of Mil Spec and aftermarket accessories.

An enhanced mag well allows for use of many different magazine clips. No more concerns about whether your magazine is going to release when you push the magazine catch button. The JMT 80% polymer/fiber lower receiver features the latest in polymer/composite fiber technology along with sound engineering and (FEA) structural analysis. Reinforced longerons that run full span along the fire control pocket, over a molded metal threaded insert for pistol grip screw, reinforced butt stock mount, enhanced oversize trigger guard, reinforced flared mag well, forward magazine finger grate, enhanced gusseted forward upper receiver tabs, This is what makes the JMT 80% lower receiver superior to all others.

Features:

Enhanced / oversized trigger guard
    Reinforced upper forward pin tabs
    Reinforced buttstock mount
    Flared magazine receiver
    Forward magazine finger grate
    Compatible with metal AR-15 parts kit
    Supports multiple calibers
    Light weight
    Will work on any upper receiver

Your purchase includes easy-to-follow instructions for completion of your JMT Polymer 80 to a fully functioning 100% lower receiver.

Downloads
    Uploads
    James Madison Tactical has advised us that they are going to make a larger run and are going to be offering their 80% Lowers with Jig for a reduced price of $99.99.

I'll update once they start shipping.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

James Madison Tactical, makers of the 80% carbon composite polymer AR15 lower announce price reduction.

Richland, Washington - December 05, 2013 – JMT has introduced pricing for their state-of-the-art billet style 80% carbon polymer AR15 lower receiver. Effective immediately, the suggested MSRP of $99.95 is nearly $50 less than the previous MSRP of $149.95. The $99.95 kit also includes the complete machining jig required to complete the lower.
    The JMT 80% Carbon/long Fiber/polymer lower receiver is not to be compared with any other polymer lower on the market today. JMT has incorporated new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced durability, strength and reliability. The JMT 80% lower also comes with a specially designed 3-piece machining jig with every order. This allows the user to machine the JMT 80% polymer/composite fiber lower receiver with ease and precision using simple tools.

"James Madison Tactical really impressed me with their new 80 percent AR lower kit. It has aggressive aesthetics, is super light and easy to machine, said former Navy SWIK Steve Coulston”.

“The instructions that come with the kit are extremely simple to follow and the free reusable jig is an added bonus. JMT really knows how to manufacture composite materials. In fact they engineered the ViperJet Airplane out of the same material! If it works on a jet plane, I am pretty confident it will withstand any of the abuse I can dish out. I am impressed to say the least, said Coulston”.

“In the Aerospace world, you only get one chance to do it right the first time, there are no second chances as lives are on the line, we have taken that same philosophy and applied it to JMT, Said Scott Hanchette, co-founder of JMT”.

James Madison Tactical is working on some exciting new products that will be announced very soon.

About JMT

James Madison Tactical (JMT) is a derivative of an Aerospace pioneering company responsible for the engineering, design and manufacturer of the ViperJet. They are the sole designer and manufacturer of the United States made poly carbon 80% lower and are currently accepting new dealers for a limited time. For product information, go to http://www.jamesmadisontactical.com.

JMT Contact:
    Dan Hanchette
    512-660-7909
    dan@jamesmadisontactical.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice video and good instructions. The background music is a little annoying but otherwise, good job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm. Wanted to do an 80 for a while now. May have to look into this for a pistol build... Since they won't let me buy a lower I'll just use a drill press

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gen 2's:

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Best looking polymer lower I have seen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone done an endurance test of any sorts? Looks like this would be a fun project to do with my son

Downloads
    Uploads
    A friend and I intentionally abused a poly lower including shooting my 50BMG upper off it and it took it all in stride. 3 months later on a cold day I sat on the stock of the rifle laying across a buggy's seat and snapped the rear off the lower. Cared for properly and not abused I think they hold up fine. That was a cheap 80% lower so I think these would even be better.

Downloads
    Uploads

James Madison Tactical 80% Polymer Lower and Jig

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    A friend and I intentionally abused a poly lower including shooting my 50BMG upper off it and it took it all in stride. 3 months later on a cold day I sat on the stock of the rifle laying across a buggy's seat and snapped the rear off the lower. Cared for properly and not abused I think they hold up fine. That was a cheap 80% lower so I think these would even be better.
    I have always wondered why they don't sandwich some metal even if it's small rods around the back of the receiver seems that most break around the buffer tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk