Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: WEVO T&E Rifle

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I'd like to note James' nice shutter timing on the pic where I'm shooting my 11.5. Brass + shadow. :)

Luis, the only downside to suppressed shooting is how dirty everything gets. Even the magazines get all blackened up. Oh, and it doesn't help that you end up with a 500+ degree tube on the end of your barrel that will melt/burn everything it comes in contact with, including your skin!
    that is why you wrap bacon at the end of it lol
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to note James' nice shutter timing on the pic where I'm shooting my 11.5. Brass + shadow. :)

Luis, the only downside to suppressed shooting is how dirty everything gets. Even the magazines get all blackened up. Oh, and it doesn't help that you end up with a 500+ degree tube on the end of your barrel that will melt/burn everything it comes in contact with, including your skin!
    Thanks the others would have turned out well if I ha remembered to turn it up. That was my first attempt at "action" shots.

Yea that's a big downside of suppression. Nasty nasty nasty

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool pics, James.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    Cool pics, James.
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO T&E Rifle

On the way to a "tactical tune up" day at recondo. Running the T&E rifle and also threw the CAGE on it to see how it does as well. Taking the camera so I'll see if I can get some of the RSO's to run it and get some pics.
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 2 May 2015 at 05:23.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been waiting to hear how the CAGE performs. I've got one but it'll be a little bit before I finish the rifle it's going on. Have a great day at Recondo brother.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Been waiting to hear how the CAGE performs. I've got one but it'll be a little bit before I finish the rifle it's going on. Have a great day at Recondo brother.
    Thanks I'm looking forward to it too. I have seen any of the "players" (ie Chris, Steve etc) of the game run one yet either. Looking forward to really running the rifle today as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO T&E Rifle

Just got home. Had a fun time and learned a lot. I'll try to get a video posted soon. I will say this was my first time even attempting any type of shooting or even scenario type shooting as you'll see in the video. A LOT of mistakes were made on my part of course. This course was designed to give you a glimpse of all the type of positions you can utilize while shooting.

Still had fun and learned a lot. Rifle itself performed well. I had some double feeds but they were the result of my ammo. I'm almost out of the ammo that I've had loaded so when I reload someone here soon I'll make sure it's loaded to work in this rifle. I'll post the video soon and a break down of the class tomorrow probably.

Also the cage performed very well and I noted a considerable difference vs before. I also ended up running about 300 rounds today so round count is around 600 now.
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 2 May 2015 at 19:11.

Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO T&E Rifle

Downloads
    Uploads
    James I can't believe you're a Yankees fan.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    James I can't believe you're a Yankees fan.
    Umm why do you say that? I'm not even a sports fan...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoa, that's a bit more involved than I was lead to believe by the course description.

Also that video camera has some rolling shutter. Or that cable spool was really floppy.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry thought it was a Yankees hat, not Umbrella. As much as you love umbrellas you need to atleast pretend to like sports.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoa, that's a bit more involved than I was lead to believe by the course description.

Also that video camera has some rolling shutter. Or that cable spool was really floppy.
    Yea it was a lot more then even I thought. We went over all the positions before lunch and after we starting doing fire teams and fire lines. It was also about 4pm when this was taken so I was starting to get tired. This was the 4th time we had done it all together, 1st time live fire.

YouTube did that to fix shakiness. Video was very shaky so it either have it shake like hell or have the spool move lol
    Sorry thought it was a Yankees hat, not Umbrella. As much as you love umbrellas you need to atleast pretend to like sports.
    Yea yea I'm good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was a little freaked when the one guy was shooting under the vehicle and the other fellow got out of the car on the down-range side.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com