Downloads
    Uploads

Strike Industries Mega Fins-XL Handguard Line

The Mega Fins-XL Handguard Line is the latest and greatest rail from Strike Industries. SI is finally offering a wider handguard rail system available in both M-Lok and Key-Mod versions ranging in lengths 7”, 10”, 11”, 12”, 15”, 16.25” and 17”! All lengths except the 7” model feature an integrated, adjustable; flip up front sight, which folds down flush to the rail for the ability to still mount over if desired. With an internal diameter of 1.51” you can run recessed suppressed or have room for larger diameter muzzle devices if needed.

Package includes
    1x 7" Mega Fins XL M-Lok Handguard Rail
    1x Mounting Hardware Kit
    1x Barrel Nut
    1x Barrel Nut Wrench

Features
    -Integrated, adjustable; flip up front sight (7" does not)
    -1.51” internal Diameter
    -Available in M-Lok and Key-Mod Versions
    -7 different lengths available

MSRP $139.00-$219.00

http://www.strikeindustries.com/shop...gafins-xl.html
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been pleasantly surprised by all the SI products I have owned so far. If these rail's hold up to some abuse they will be a win. Built in FSP is a plus also.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice shots there. I like the looks of these. Very clean looking design. Is that a blem on the second pic?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Nice shots there. I like the looks of these. Very clean looking design. Is that a blem on the second pic?
    No, that was me being too lazy to rub that mark off.

But ... it's good enough for WEVO.

I'm actually impressed with the Strike Industries Mega Fins. It's been solid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take a 10 incher....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the look of these, but by far the worst barrel nut design I've ever used.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks great. I have been looking for a simple rail for a build and M-Lok would be a huge bonus. That is one hell of a barrel nut on that thing.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    I like the look of these, but by far the worst barrel nut design I've ever used.
    Thanks for mentioning it CS. That's my only gripe. Because of the barrel nut design, you could have quite a gap between the upper receiver and the rail. This will also not fit some billet receivers because of the extra material that overlaps into the upper.