Downloads
    Uploads

Precision Armament - EFAB Hybrid Muzzle Brake 5.56mm

http://precisionarmament.com/

Description:

The Ultimate Hybrid Muzzle Device EFAB (Enhanced Flash Arresting Brake)

Combines superior muzzle control with effective flash suppression even on barrels as short as 10 inches. Patent Pending EFAB technology uses an innovative configuration of diverging expansion nozzles to both diffuse and cool combustion gases resulting in maximum recoil reduction with minimum concussion to the rear and sides of the shooter. Closed bottom reduces dust signature when shooting prone. Precision machined from heat treated stainless steel with an advanced Ionbond® high temperature CrCN coating for extreme durability. Features pilot hole for permanent pinning to bring 14.5″ barrels to legal length.

This compensator is designed to fit .223 caliber (5.56mm) AR-15/M16/M4 style rifles with 1/2-28 muzzle threads.
    Accu-Washer™ Muzzle Alignment System required for installation (not included).

Caution: Do not use crush washers with this product.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like MrGunsNgear used one of these in his BCM Gunfighter stock review.

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely an interesting concept. Curious to see how that design holds up for gas expansion with those "nozzles" (I think that's the term used in the description).

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I hadn't just put a Dragon on my 5.56 build I'd be all over this. Guess I better start planning a 14.5 build...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I've been eyeballing this since my micor idea went out the window..
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Delete
    Last edited by GOST; 16 December 2014 at 04:37.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa