Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksenter View Post
    .... I mean, I know there's more to it than that, but its pretty damn basic.
    That's the point, pretty much. Let's face it, there are a ton of vertical grips out there. We aren't trying to do anything revolutionary with this specific product. Walt and I wanted to make something that wasn't excessively chopped up, has a solid 2 screw connection, is fairly light, and priced well. I can't tell you how many designs we went through, but we decided to stick to something aesthetically minimal, as you can see.

We appreciate the feedback. Maybe we should do something more aggressive in the future.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    That's the point, pretty much. Let's face it, there are a ton of vertical grips out there. We aren't trying to do anything revolutionary with this specific product. Walt and I wanted to make something that wasn't excessively chopped up, has a solid 2 screw connection, is fairly light, and priced well. I can't tell you how many designs we went through, but we decided to stick to something aesthetically minimal, as you can see.

We appreciate the feedback. Maybe we should do something more aggressive in the future.
    Less is more. Far too many companies/products out there trying to reinvent the wheel. They wind up with a product that looks way too busy, is overly complex, and hasn't really improved on anything.

For me, i'm wondering how the groove size/spacing on this VFG will feel to my giant sausage fingers...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another of UWone77's nice pictures:

And on my CMR:
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com