Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by camomike View Post
    Mustang, have not fired mine yet, but it's sexier than all hell in person. The bore looks amazing. Grab one. If I had the extra cash I'd go after another even with out putting rounds down the one I have.
    I have put rounds down one, and it is awesome. For the sale price, definitely worth picking up. I put my buddy's gun together with that barrel and a primary arms advanced red dot and it is a great shooter. Rainier is doing a lot of good things lately, these collaborations with other companies (seekins with the force rail, Odin with with mag release, etc) are really setting them apart in the industry, and I'm happy to see all these new things they are putting out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damnit..you guys arent helping...lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ra bcg blk phos, $107 shipped. I hate you guys so much with your sales...im suppose to be saving for vegas next month
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you guys were able to take advantage of the 1 day sale. There were some killer deals to be had and I'm sure some people's wallets are lighter.

They're already planning on which industry reps will be at next years event. Mark it on the calendar!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Couldnt make it down this year unfortunately..had kids football game and another family affair to do..But a friend grabbed me a BAD safety setup for a great price off the cash table............He said these was lots of deals...

Just sat down and broke out the CC and ordered the last piece of the puzzle from RA for my pistol build........Womans gonna see that and say..rainier arms again.....really??.....lol...ya they get alot of my ar money...