Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Also where are pictures of the VFG to go with this rail?

Knowing how Gear Sector runs, you won't see anything until they are good and ready.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know why I keep coming back to this.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just thinking about this the other day myself. Saw that it popped up with a new Post, and GOST is just bored....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not bored just feelings hurt.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anybody seen any news on these?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. I am sad as well waiting for these to show up for a long time. Its like I was told I was getting steak and for the last year all I got was veggies

Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't find it right now, but I remember Jason saying something about redesigning everything for m-lok and hoping to release by the end of the year. If I find it, I'll edit and link it.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Appreciate it Slippers, this has been on the want list for a long time.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    How much do these weigh compared to Noveske, BCM, or Geissele, for example? For me, that's the most important question...not the type of attachment mounting system. I agree that Gear Sector makes high quality stuff and I'm sure these will be no exception, but there are a lot of high-quality rails out there that are really light and are available now. What would make these worth waiting for, especially without knowing what they weigh?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    How much do these weigh compared to Noveske, BCM, or Geissele, for example? For me, that's the most important question...not the type of attachment mounting system. I agree that Gear Sector makes high quality stuff and I'm sure these will be no exception, but there are a lot of high-quality rails out there that are really light and are available now. What would make these worth waiting for, especially without knowing what they weigh?
    There are no published weights AFAIK. We wait because the renderings Jason showed look awesome, and Jason makes amazing gear.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    One of the reasons I've been waiting on this one is the tabs on it like the original Geissele MK1 had.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a little late on my monthly post on this thread, anyone heard anything on this lately?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I gave up on these....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe they will be at SHOT.... Hahahaha
    flickr
    facebook