Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Confusing vest straps, please help.

Hi, I ordered this universal vest from Russia a while back, decided to use all the parts it came with and make as it was intended in its full glory, ran into a problem. I've been trying to figure out this thing on my own for two days now, tried to find videos, but no luck. Added images with the problem.
    I don't understand how these straps are supposed to connect and stay together, if I make it as it is in the picture, they just go loose, I don't believe they have to be held up with this elastic small elastic band.
    Thanks ahead for the help, I'm completely new to these things.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Downloads
    Uploads
    You do know that if the "commies" from Russia attack, your vest is wired to explode?

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  TO%20THE%20FORUM%202.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  162.9 KB

So put the female clips back on the X harness and purchase 2 male clips. It looks like they gave you 2 extra female clips which I circled on the placard. Also you have the X harness backwards, the wider straps go in the front to utilize the molle attachment points.
    Last edited by Stone; 23 March 2018 at 07:09.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Extra clips are no uncommon with Swap meet carriers.

Welcome to the site!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could also do this. Take away the parts I X'd out and wrap the harness directly.
Views: 336
Size:  133.8 KB
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You could also do this. Take away the parts I X'd out and wrap the harness directly.
Views: 336
Size:  133.8 KB
    Thanks, I did that and it fits good now, thanks a bunch. Used the spare straps on my backpack :) It seemed strange for the wider straps with molle to be on the back, thanks for the help.
    Last edited by AllOuT; 23 March 2018 at 14:21.

Downloads
    Uploads

:)

Thanks, there's extra in the picture, but I didn't get any extra, just missing two, but it seems to be intended or whatnot, because the picture is from the website of the company that makes these vests, can't believe they are a defense and interior ministry contractor, that shows you the quality standards. The vest itself was like 30 bucks, but Imo its better than nothing :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AllOuT View Post
    Thanks, there's extra in the picture, but I didn't get any extra, just missing two, but it seems to be intended or whatnot, because the picture is from the website of the company that makes these vests, can't believe they are a defense and interior ministry contractor, that shows you the quality standards. The vest itself was like 30 bucks, but Imo its better than nothing :)
    Well, you should now appreciate that becoming a government contractor just means that you provided the lowest bid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AllOuT View Post
    Your welcome! What kind of rifles do you guys shoot in Latvia?

Downloads
    Uploads

Arrow A disarmed peasants story.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Your welcome! What kind of rifles do you guys shoot in Latvia?
    The military uses g36kv's pretty much a g36 with a picatinny rail, usually with eotech holosights, sf uses elcan specters, also g3's for the national guard, as for civilians, we have forced EU laws, no magazine capacity laws, but ridiculous storage laws, like safes smaller than x by x by x have to be mounted in the floor or wall, specific safe width and such, I could go on and on bitching about it xd. There's a decent hunting community, we have a lot of genuine Russian SKS's and ak's which is nice. Concealed carry is permitted, but also has ridiculous laws, like limit to how many magazines you can carry, and other laws, essentially the government wants to know where your guns are at all times, its terrible, ya'll need to fight for your rights. I hope my country will leave the EU, and have Texas gun laws. But I'm going to join the army, so g36kv for me it is. Ill try to conceal-carry a p226 mk25 or just the basic one, I'm also a prepper partially, so the vest is for SHTF essentially. I recently found out that soft armor and ballistic plates are banned from being imported, due to EU law's, can't even be a disarmed peasant with armor on :c
    Thanks for your help on the vest, hope your rights aren't infringed upon this far.