Page 100 of 277 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4148
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Thanks! Glad you like it.

Deep down, you know it's all about the Jack ... UW knows it
    You have your head up Haley's ass so far, I don't know where he ends and you begin... and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

The entire concept of a signature rifle makes me laugh. Exactly same gun, more money, for... no real apparently reason or benefit.

I'll stick to a standard BCM if I want a BCM rifle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have to agree with UW. Besides if I were paying extra for a name on a rifle I would rather it be the name of my trust.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The entire concept of a signature rifle makes me laugh. Exactly same gun, more money, for... no real apparently reason or benefit.
    Hey man it's got that tactical disruptive grey camo - no one will be able to see me coming

But yeah - I couldn't agree with you more, it's really nothing more than a BCM with a name attached to it.

PS - Haven't you heard, I'm next in line to take over for TH after he retires

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have your head up Haley's ass so far, I don't know where he ends and you begin... and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I'll stick to a standard BCM if I want a BCM rifle.
    Bwahaha is there really a nice way to put that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well at least you didn't blow $2900 for a Costa LaRue gun ... complete with no sights. Insane.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well at least you didn't blow $2900 for a Costa LaRue gun ... complete with no sights. Insane.
    Say WHAT?! That's how much those things go for? Are you frickin' kidding me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Say WHAT?! That's how much those things go for? Are you frickin' kidding me?
    http://www.laruetactical.com/costa-edition

500 suckers got hooked and lined for a gun with a 10k round barrel life. I guess that's fine since most will never see the range.

Downloads
    Uploads

500 suckers got hooked and lined for a gun with a 10k round barrel life. I guess that's fine since most will never see the range.
    I am seriously shaking my head. I think I put $1800 or so into mine (not including optics) and I didn't scrimp on anything. I pondered getting a mountain barrel instead of a stainless one but either or I STILL wouldn't be at that price. I could have built an entirely new upper with a mountain barrel and had two uppers instead of one and had money left over.

Downloads
    Uploads

I seriously wonder what the deal is with the 'celebrities' of the gun community. Maybe we should start a frickin' youtube channel or something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha - yep, was gonna mention that - then I forgot.

But seriously .. no irons WTF ....

.... so ... if I instead got the BCM EAG rifle, would you approve?

I seriously wonder what the deal is with the 'celebrities' of the gun community. Maybe we should start a frickin' youtube channel or something.
    Only if Luis is the star of the channel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Only if Luis is the star of the channel.
    I seriously was wondering why everyone picked on Luis when I first got here. I thought either he was retarded or an immigrant so I was wondering why everyone was messing with him. I was like 'seriously? are these guys a bunch of assholes or what?'

Then I saw him on youtube and figured out that he speaks English just fine. He just can spell worth a shit. Then it all came together and made sense.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I seriously was wondering why everyone picked on Luis when I first got here. I thought either he was retarded or an immigrant so I was wondering why everyone was messing with him. I was like 'seriously? are these guys a bunch of assholes or what?'

Then I saw him on youtube and figured out that he speaks English just fine. He just can spell worth a shit. Then it all came together and made sense.
    Picking on James is more fun. No one will ever touch the RAC video thread. Did you guys know that he deleted the video?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Picking on James is more fun. No one will ever touch the RAC video thread. Did you guys know that he deleted the video?
    Yeah, he got it pretty bad I do have to admit. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, he got it pretty bad I do have to admit. LOL
    He deserved it, that comes with territory of posting videos and being the internet celebrity that he is.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads

I was just born that way.
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)