Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since you are using an extendable stock, you could probably get away with the extended model. I have a fixed stock on my gun so it's not as easy to get further away from the back of the scope.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    That may prove a bit more difficult. I haven't found one online yet, I was looking to swap my extended out.

Call Aero in the morning and ask them if they have any idea when they'll be back in stock, or if they have any idea how to track one down. I've heard their CS is very pleasant to work with.

The part looks amazing. If I can find one I would buy it right now (plus I trust you guys)....

Are there anything competing/similar out there that might not be the ultra light weight variety???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Might I suggest a larue mount? A bit pricey but totally worth it imo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    For the money, if I were you I would go with a scope mount to take a lot of the guesswork out.

Aero Precision makes an affordable 30mm mount as your optic had a 30mm tube

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/aspx/sto...l.aspx?pid=213
    For a good, budget oriented Mount, I would have to agree..I have a Aero mount on loan and it has worked perfectly so far..

Here is my rough, newbie'ish review..of it.. http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...unt&highlight=

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've really never seen anything around that price range from a manufacturer like Aero. ADM you're looking at 160 bucks at least, and it is QD which you don't won't. Larue is still expensive, QD or not. Maybe a Burris PEPR. The primary arms mounts are even cheaper than the aero. I cannot attest to their quality but id imagine it would get the job done in a pinch

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well dang it... I must say.... I searched high and low for the SPR version of the AERO precision mount.

First thing this morning i called and said that they weren't in stock anywhere online... and within about an hour the girl had emailed me back and said the website should now be listed as 'in stock' and that I could order one....

I got mine on the way :)

Aero really did prove to me today that they have great attitudes, are very helpful, and are just great people with truly great customer service.

If anyone here has contacts with any brass at AERO please pass on my compliments to them and to "Jessica" who was just awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Well dang it... I must say.... I searched high and low for the SPR version of the AERO precision mount.

First thing this morning i called and said that they weren't in stock anywhere online... and within about an hour the girl had emailed me back and said the website should now be listed as 'in stock' and that I could order one....

I got mine on the way :)

Aero really did prove to me today that they have great attitudes, are very helpful, and are just great people with truly great customer service.

If anyone here has contacts with any brass at AERO please pass on my compliments to them and to "Jessica" who was just awesome.
    Told ya! Their CS is top notch. I will most likely be buying my pistol barrel through them as well.

One thing though, when I got my mount, I didn't get the little torx driver in the box. It's not a huge deal as I was gonna use my torx screwdrivers anyways, but dangit I paid $90 for that screwdriver, the mount was just supposed to be extra in the box.

All joking aside man, I can't wait to see your project.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    For the money, if I were you I would go with a scope mount to take a lot of the guesswork out.

Aero Precision makes an affordable 30mm mount as your optic had a 30mm tube

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/aspx/sto...l.aspx?pid=213
    I second this. My buddy's got the same mount. As a matter of fact it may be gifted to me soon for a varmint rifle I'm putting together, if I get a 30mm Scope. Pretty slick and light weight, and no QD needed for a dedicated varmint gun that wont wear any other optics.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    All joking aside man, I can't wait to see your project.
    Me either LOL!!!!

I think this thing is going to be right on the money (I hope)... I put a substantial amount of thought into what I will use and how I will be using it....

I am excited!!! I just need to hurry up the post office and Fed Ex people... LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also saw the Burris P.E.P.R. mentioned. I've got one that's going to be re-allocated to my AR-10. Great mount, excellent repeatability when removed, re-mounted, QD. Down side. It's heavy for a scope mount. Just a thought.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another option is the AD Recon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckerman725 View Post
    Another option is the AD Recon