Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The code was supposed to be for www.themakogroup.com as well as www.idfholsters.com but they appear to be all jacked up right now. SALE25 was the other code that was listed, but it's a no go as well. I'll update when they get it working.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's the factory upper - AAC 300 BLK w/9" bbl. URX3 8". Gun weight w/T1 is 6lbs 8oz. OAL 25 1/2".

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got SALE25 to apply at Mako. Backordered which is fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    SALE25 is working on www.themakogroup.com not www.idfholsters.com at the moment. The emailed invoice shows the full non-discounted price, but it should be charged at the correct discounted price when it ships.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick review added. Overall, positive, but a couple tweaks would be nice. The battery died prematurely, but it was the original alkaline and has since been replaced with a AA lithium. There is a tiny bit of play in the mounting system, but it did not appear to affect the POI.

The large window makes it easy to pick the dot up, with a larger room for error than most other RDS optics. The automatic power down worked great and it immediately came back to life with minimal movement. The price-point is attractive, a bit less than an Aimpoint PRO, which I see as the main competitor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great write up. I have been looking a this optic for some time. I want an inexpensive RDS that takes AAs and is not junk......might as well look for a Unicorn. I my have to give this a try for my "truck" gun.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    I spent part of the afternoon doing some more shooting with the RDS, this time focusing on shooting dots at 25 yards and working the offset associated with the 50 yard zero. No complaints, but I did get distracted by showing somebody how zero their EOtech, another who had his castle nut backing off his carbine, another who forgot targets....
    Anyway, a second RDS is on the way via the Big Brown Truck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazon is currently carrying the RDS, priced at $350. Not a bad deal, but the tax bumps the cost up for many.

Downloads
    Uploads
    20% OFF ALL HOLSTERS, OPTICS, NIGHT SIGHTS & MORE

At IDFHOLSTERS: works out to about $320 (plus shipping) and no tax.

Father’s Day is June 21! Our weapons accessories make great gifts for the men in your life who don’t want another set of cuff links or neckties for Father’s Day! Don’t let this year’s gift end up in the back of the closet again. Holsters, optics and night sights, butt stocks, mags and
    self-healing targets make great gifts! Whether Dad’s a recreational, duty or tactical shooter, we’ve got the accessories he wants!

Use Promo Code DAD20 For 20% OFF

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have loaned mine out to two deployment buds of mine and they both have ordered one. Cannot wait to get it back and get to lay with it. Thinking of picking up another for a 7.75 inch pws.