Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

ADM UIC Lower Receiver

DESCRIPTION
    The ADM UIC billet 7075-T6 lower receiver features a Type III Teflon impregnated hardcoat anodized finish or colored cerakote finish, is outfitted with an Ambidextrous magazine release, bolt catch and release, and selector switch. The magazine well features reinforcing ribs that make the magazine well 40% stronger than mil-spec forged at only ½ an ounce of weight change. The trigger guard is ready for winter gloves without manipulation. Radii and chamfers throughout make this billet lower a marvel that stretches the capabilities of modern production CNC manufacturing. A 20 degree competition style mag well is concealed in the design, allowing lightning fast magazine changes. An integral adjuster allows the end user to compensate for tolerance between your upper receivers and your favorite lower.
    The UIC Lower receiver kit will ship with all ambidextrous controls installed and include our dimpled take down/pivot pins.

MSRP $284.95

http://www.americandefensemanufactur...w/product/895/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tempted to buy.. been thinking since this afternoon :). I think they are better than the Mega, Seekins or the AXTS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice. Decent price for the feature set. I wonder what street price will be...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slick look - I can see it will match a PMAG nicely.

Solid competitive price point too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've wanted a stripped lower with the ambi controls. Thus looks nice anyone know if the whole thing is as strong or stronger than a forged lower. So far the LWRC ambi lower is the only one I can find in forged. Nice receiver though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks an awful lot like AXTS lower but I like that one too

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    I've wanted a stripped lower with the ambi controls. Thus looks nice anyone know if the whole thing is as strong or stronger than a forged lower. So far the LWRC ambi lower is the only one I can find in forged. Nice receiver though.
    The KAC lowers are forged and ambi also.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    The KAC lowers are forged and ambi also.
    Thank you Gost, I will look into that. I NY we need stripped lowers, can't buy one built for it is to evil. I will look into that.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a Duty-Grade UIC lower I just picked up.

Looks very nice so far, and I can't detect anything that would have put this lower into the Duty-Grade category, which is supposed to include minor finish issues and other nonesuch.

Here are some shots of my "stripped" lower as it comes from ADM.

And the completed rifle...

I'm using a Centurion Arms 16" 5.56 tapered bore LW barrel, DD Slim 15 KeyMod handguard, Griffin M4SD II flash comp, TA11D ACOG, and offset Micro T-1. The FCG is standard USGI and you can see the BAD-ASS ambi safety.

I find the ambi controls very well thought out and easy to use. The right-side bolt catch/release in particular is awesome. All the PMAGs I've tried so far drop free (M3 30, M2 30, M3 20).

I will get to the range tomorrow, but I don't expect the lower to cause any issues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great. I'm thinking about SBR'ing one of those lowers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good, Im tempted to pick one up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a great looking rifle Caporider. Once you get some rounds through it you should post a review of the lower in the member's review section.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the bolt CATCH truly ambi? If so, how is it engaged from the ejection-port-side?
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    The button behind the mag catch is a lever that interfaces with the bolt catch.