Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So official answer on the Sharps markings. Probably less than 20 out there with the Sharps markings. They were waiting for the ATF Variance on the lower, and instead of waiting, decided to start production.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha. The cool thing about variances in special runs as opposed to rebrands is that no other swingin' dick within miles has the same thing you have. It's great until you register one for an SBR, then just pretend you're rendering the first AR ever made to the ATF. You get to send detailed photos and specs because it's not in the dropdown list.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Ha. The cool thing about variances in special runs as opposed to rebrands is that no other swingin' dick within miles has the same thing you have. It's great until you register one for an SBR, then just pretend you're rendering the first AR ever made to the ATF. You get to send detailed photos and specs because it's not in the dropdown list.
    Heh, been there done that. The ATF examiner just emailed me, attached some pictures and it was done. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

They should have designed an upper with this. Looks kind of corny with a standard Rainier Arms Billet upper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Heh, been there done that. The ATF examiner just emailed me, attached some pictures and it was done. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

They should have designed an upper with this. Looks kind of corny with a standard Rainier Arms Billet upper.
    Yea I tried that and a fortis. Not sure what upper I want to use.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sharps matched it up with a Noveske, Rainier, Mega, and VLTOR upper in one of their posts. I think the Mega looks the best.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm. I was thinking Rainier is where it's at.

And for a moment I thought this was your pic. I was like "man he got that cerakoted quick and has some nice spare uppers". Haha
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Mega bolt catch area looks the best with that lower.