Size:  590.6 KB

Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:

Friday, July 28, 2017 at 11:00 AM
    - to -
    Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 4:00 PM (PDT)

Tacoma Convention Center
    1516 Commerce Street
    Tacoma, WA 98402

We wanted to let you know that registration has opened up for next year's event. We really enjoyed hosting you at last years event and wanted to share some exciting news about this years event.

We have rebranded this years event as Triggrcon (www.triggrcon.com). Triggrcon 2017 will be a 4 day event in Tacoma, Washington. It will include a range day and industry day open to media and industry attendees and the final 2 days for enthusiasts. Triggrcon will showcase the newest, most innovative companies and products in the tactical firearms industry. The conference will be capped in both exhibitors and attendees to maintain an intimate and exclusive environment.

Triggrcon builds on existing relationships while fostering new partnerships. With several leading companies coordinating major product launches for the show for 2017, the buzz created will be epic for the show. Media and industry attendees will experience a coordinated effort of manufacturers not seen at other shows while firearms enthusiasts will have a gateway into a show that normally is only offered to industry professionals.
    Make sure to secure your ticket today before we hit capacity.
    Share this event on Facebook and Twitter
    We hope you can make it!

Cheers,
    Triggrcon Team

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I'm in.
    Did you attend last year? I don't recall running into you... or maybe I did... what day is it again? Errr Nevermind...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Someday. So many things I want to get to.
    I was going to blame having a new born as to why I there is no way I'm making it this year but it's looking like it'll be a combination of a new born and work. Haha.

This is the one you went to last year and got shots of the CMT micro AR right, James?

This would be a great excuse to finally see WA and the PNW. One part of the country I haven't been to.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sucks they pushed it right into the middle of summer. A few weeks after 75% of the country takes a vacation seems counterproductive to attendance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Someday. So many things I want to get to.
    I was going to blame having a new born as to why I there is no way I'm making it this year but it's looking like it'll be a combination of a new born and work. Haha.

This is the one you went to last year and got shots of the CMT micro AR right, James?

This would be a great excuse to finally see WA and the PNW. One part of the country I haven't been to.
    Yep that's the one. Can't wait to see what is up everyone's sleeve this year!

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Sucks they pushed it right into the middle of summer. A few weeks after 75% of the country takes a vacation seems counterproductive to attendance.
    Yea I hate they moved it as that's literally the week I normally take the family vacation. I was actually able to convince the wife to move it so I could attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah. We get back from Maui the weekend before then the White Marlin Open is the week after. Going to be hard to swing it considering I'll be gone 3 weeks in about a month as it is. Still going to try. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    In.

How do I get in on Range Day? Does being a WEVO member qualify as a demonstrated record of web-based coverage of shooting a related activities?

But seriously, I'd love to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My tickets on eventbrite say Friday the 28th for the date but the type is enthusiast whats the deal ? Also same invite as last year to anyone that will be on the Olympic Peninsula that weekend we have access to a private range if anyone wants to shoot .
    Last edited by Sak007; 2 April 2017 at 00:10.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    My tickets on eventbrite say Friday the 28th for the date but the type is enthusiast whats the deal ? Also same invite as last year to anyone that will be on the Olympic Peninsula that weekend we have access to a private range if anyone wants to shoot .
    I'm not understanding the question?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you asking about the 27th Media Range day?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    The date for my tickets say the 28th which is industry day , the type of ticket is for enthusiast which is only for the 29th so I'm confused as to what day it's for since the tickets have conflicting info ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The date for my tickets say the 28th which is industry day , the type of ticket is for enthusiast which is only for the 29th so I'm confused as to what day it's for since the tickets have conflicting info ?
    I believe the only change they made was opening up Range Day. As long as you specifically register for the range day. I think people who registered already or attended last year were sent an emai.

Not sure how you got a ticket for Industry Day? Maybe you're on the secret list!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still haven't received a reply from Triggercon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a reply and got range day & media day tickets .