Page 65 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Suppressed runs dirty, huh? After 30 rounds lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    What ammo are you shooting? I don't think mine have ever left granules like that on the BCG/carrier before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gonna bet steel cased
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    I'm gonna bet steel cased
    Cmon man.

187 grain Gemtech subs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    What ammo are you shooting? I don't think mine have ever left granules like that on the BCG/carrier before.
    That's after 30 rounds! Also that much or more in the lower receiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    Cmon man.

187 grain Gemtech subs

"Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    The Wolf I've shot in the past was cleaner!

Downloads
    Uploads

Suppressed CZ is best CZ

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Cool shot I dig it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ever since the ATF stopped approving SBR form 1s for WA residents, I've been on the hunt for a reasonably priced factory registered SBR to add to my safe. What i really wanted was a Colt 6933; something relatively cheap yet high quality that i could shoot the snot out of. The closest thing i could find in stock locally that wasn't priced north of $2k was a DD Mk18 in that heinous dog shit brown "milspec+" finish. If it were black, i might have jumped. But the thought of having to spend another couple hundred bucks to make the rifle not fugly, after paying the $200 tax and waiting 6 months for the stamp, made it a no go. I sent my dealer an email to see if they had any basic Gen 1 Noveske SBRs inbound, to which he replied no, but he could order it for me. Still, $1700 wasn't exactly cheap for a "basic" rifle, and i'd need to wait for the form 3 to come back before sending off my form 4. I asked him to let me think about it, and got an email back saying he had a police trade-in factory Colt SBR that he'd forgotten about, and that it's mine if i wanted it. Turns out it's a Colt 6933, just like i wanted! It's even got the standard .155 FCG pins! It's got a few scratches and dings in it (which i couldn't care less about), but is rock solid mechanically and looks like it was stored/carried in the trunk of a cruiser far more than it was shot. It comes complete with a JP hand guard and a functional Eotech (looks like a 512). The price? $750 with the Eotech! I'd call that a score in my book! While i wait for my stamp, i'll have plenty of time to think about what i want to do with the upper. Currently, i'm leaning toward putting it back the way Colt made it, with a carry handle sight and M4 hand guards (maybe a Knight's RAS). Anyway, here are the pics my dealer sent me of the rifle. I'm pleased as punch with this purchase and can't wait to get my hands on it!

"It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads

NFA Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Ever since the ATF stopped approving SBR form 1s for WA residents, I've been on the hunt for a reasonably priced factory registered SBR to add to my safe. What i really wanted was a Colt 6933; something relatively cheap yet high quality that i could shoot the snot out of. The closest thing i could find in stock locally that wasn't priced north of $2k was a DD Mk18 in that heinous dog shit brown "milspec+" finish. If it were black, i might have jumped. But the thought of having to spend another couple hundred bucks to make the rifle not fugly, after paying the $200 tax and waiting 6 months for the stamp, made it a no go. I sent my dealer an email to see if they had any basic Gen 1 Noveske SBRs inbound, to which he replied no, but he could order it for me. Still, $1700 wasn't exactly cheap for a "basic" rifle, and i'd need to wait for the form 3 to come back before sending off my form 4. I asked him to let me think about it, and got an email back saying he had a police trade-in factory Colt SBR that he'd forgotten about, and that it's mine if i wanted it. Turns out it's a Colt 6933, just like i wanted! It's even got the standard .155 FCG pins! It's got a few scratches and dings in it (which i couldn't care less about), but is rock solid mechanically and looks like it was stored/carried in the trunk of a cruiser far more than it was shot. It comes complete with a JP hand guard and a functional Eotech (looks like a 512). The price? $750 with the Eotech! I'd call that a score in my book! While i wait for my stamp, i'll have plenty of time to think about what i want to do with the upper. Currently, i'm leaning toward putting it back the way Colt made it, with a carry handle sight and M4 hand guards (maybe a Knight's RAS). Anyway, here are the pics my dealer sent me of the rifle. I'm pleased as punch with this purchase and can't wait to get my hands on it!

Wow what a great score! The colt 6933 is one of only a few carbines I'd ever trust to replace our 6920 for HD use

I agree that it would look badass going back to Colt stock parts, but I'm a bit biased as the Commando is probably my favorite AR design of all time. I have a factory carry handle take off if you need one
    Last edited by DutyUse; 5 October 2015 at 04:18.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Wow what a great score! The colt 6933 is one of only a few carbines I'd ever trust to replace our 6920 for HD use

I agree that it would look badass going back to Colt stock parts, but I'm a bit biased as the Commando is probably my favorite AR design of all time. I have a factory carry handle take off if you need one
    I'm with you! I really dig the look of the Colt Commando, and would give a kidney to have an actual "Commando" roll marked lower with the happy switch.

As for the carry handle, thanks for the offer! I think i'll take you up on that! It'll be nice to have as many Colt parts as possible on this baby. Shoot me a PM and we can hash out the details.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the outward facing 5.56 rounds by the M4LE part of the stamp.

$750 with Eotech is awesome! If you don't want to keep it you could probably sell it and fund the stamp.

That's a hell of a deal. I would have bought it too lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very Nice Deadwing !! Congrats on a great score !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"