Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a simple, fragile, SLA rapid prototype housing, I wouldn't expect it to work miracles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm more interested in the PDR.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW-ONE View Post
    I'm more interested in the PDR.
    As am I -- by far -- though I don't get the impression that either one of us will ever get the chance to purchase one. Both the FMG-9 and the PDR are exceptional concepts, but the former strikes me as more of a novelty, while the latter is a weapon that we could press into contract service now (assuming it was technically mature, of course).

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since comments have been made that it'd probably be an niche item and that interest would be low which would result in it not being produced, how about the Glock carbine conversion from H.E.R.A.?

http://www.hera-arms.com/gcc.php

Yes, it's not as whiz bang cool as the Glock in a Box from Magpul but for those individuals with plenty of disposable income that would like a Glock carbine, it seems like a valid choice. Or for those just looking for the CDI factor and want to SBR their Glock. The Spikes Tactical with the Glock 18 video is interesting for those that run a Glock 18.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm more interested in the lone wolf ar15 lower that accepts glock mags.

I could, but likely wouldn't eliminate all mags that weren't glock 17 or pmags from my collection!

Chris

Downloads
    Uploads
    It highlighted Magpul's creativity as a "design house" to build their reputation as such and was a draw for people at SHOT Show so that they could get increased exposure for their products. So, even if it never sees production it was a worth while venture.