Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm over here trying to figure out how in the hell pump actions got slower. After I get to the bottom of that I will proceed to smash all my outdated bolt guns. LOL Some stupid ass comments in this one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I'm over here trying to figure out how in the hell pump actions got slower. After I get to the bottom of that I will proceed to smash all my outdated bolt guns. LOL Some stupid ass comments in this one.
    If you want to direct your comment towards someone you should quote them, otherwise you come off as passive aggressive.

If you believe my statements to be inaccurate then you should provide evidence of such a stance. Having shot original made shotguns on several occasions they are definitely faster, you should do your own research before asserting something you have no experience about.

As for bolt rifles, if you think a mosin nagant is the same as a .338 savage you are not only mistaken you are well into a cup of denial.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    As for bolt rifles, if you think a mosin nagant is the same as a .338 savage you are not only mistaken you are well into a cup of denial.
    There is no question that technology has gotten substantially better. Everything from the materials used to the process to machine it, to increases in ammo performance all have played a major role. Even the gun powder they are using now is better than what it used to be.

I still think you're looking at this thread through the lens of work. If I was a cop and was sent in to raid a crack house I sure as hell would not want to be given a mosin nagant or a .38 special in lieu of other current options.

That said I think this has kind of gone off on a tangent a little bit. Like I said before, there is a lot of guns I would shoot just for fun.

Long story short there is nothing wrong with wheel guns. I don't think they are meant to be a replacement for anything but they have their place where it is.