Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Flat triggers for me. I get a more consistent pull. If I had the inclination and if it was practical, I'd also swap out all of my AR triggers to SD-C/E's and even some CMC's.

Someone needs to come up with a milspec, QMS/ACT type trigger with a flat shoe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Flat triggers for me. I get a more consistent pull. If I had the inclination and if it was practical, I'd also swap out all of my AR triggers to SD-C/E's and even some CMC's.

After I try out the action with the curved one that I have coming I might purchase a flat one for an experiment. I guess it couldn't hurt anything. I might learn something out of that deal. I am anxious to see how this trigger design changes and helps improve the pull on my 226 which is my go to suppressor gun. If I like the action better it would be a pretty cheap way to try out a different contour.

They also make a flat adjustable trigger for my 938 which is my main 'get off me' carry gun. That could be worth a try too.

Downloads
    Uploads

That's a good idea...

Downloads
    Uploads

I know it's 2-stage and not 1-stage, but the Larue trigger does a nice job getting at what you're talking about. And for $99 (when on sale), it beats the G-trigger pricing. The fatter bow really seems to make a difference. I was skeptical at first, but I've really enjoyed the MBT I put in my competition carbine and grabbed another one to put in my Mini-Recce (install will occur over the Xmas holiday...I hope).

The flat trigger, and the science behind it, is an interesting idea to pursue for the handgun, especially as a Glock shooter.