Downloads
    Uploads

TangoDown ARC mags at Brownells.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might buy one after reading a "tested past destruction" write up. Lets see a pmag and an ARC mag go through hell side-by-side and see the outcome. Might be a good candidate for use in the extreme duty rifle being built. Or maybe just a backup incase something happens to a pmag.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think these "run over by a truck and still worked" kinds of tests are silly personally. The Pmag would remain my polymer magazine of choice due to price and price alone.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just ordered 8 I'll be doing a write up as soon as I get them and will update through continued use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I too am wondering how the ARC will compete effectively when it would appear to handle the same job -- no better or no worse -- than the PMAGs that we've already got. It is much too soon to form an opinion, of course, but I am also left wondering if the two-piece construction method is really going to prove superior over the long haul. Polymers have come a long way since the early Eatons, Orlites and Thermolds, but the only one that has really won my confidence to this point is the PMAG. Factor in the projected price difference between the two, and the ARC is likely have its work cut out for it.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.