Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best UV Glasses

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Nice !
    They have quite a history, and a lot of bragging rights. Great service, and food too. Theres a great restaurant there that you can take your fillets to, and they'll cook it and add all of the sides and drink you want. I try to catch a small "eatin' "fish for dinner. Every thing else that I fish for gets released whether by law or choice. Hell, if I could afford it, I'd fly down there 2 or 3 times a month! You're fairly close by, you ought to give it a try, if you like that kind of thing, or haven't already been there. If you ever do get the itch to go, and want to lodge there, I would recommend you book you're trip at least 4 months early. About the same thing if you want the same Guide/Captain. I'm just begging for the day of my flight to get down there, finally gets here.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 13 April 2018 at 21:20.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's about 310 miles from us. We plan a trip this summer, but there is a boat ride from the Tampa Bay area down to the Keys. Stay overnight, sight see, ride the boat back. Haven't been to the keys yet, looking forward to it. Been years since I went fishing in the Gulf - tons of fun. Six of us took a half day trip from Tampa during a company meeting. My manager rented the boat !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"