Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
How do you like the KVLC? It was in the running when I researched linear comps for my 12.5" build but decided on the BRT comp since I already had one on my 10.5" build. Granted, they are on a 556 rifle but they shoot super flat and follow up shots when running drills is super fast, Im impressed. Since I am not running anything suppressed yet its definetely the next best thing...
I like it. I had used a KVLC on a 300 BLK pistol build before getting my tax stamp. For the .45, I probably should have gone with the Magnum instead of the XL Slim as this is a bit longer than it really needs to be but I liked the idea of having it out past the end of the handguard a bit further for safety reasons. While this is really capable little package that's performing very well, for me it's primary role is "range toy". I don't have a .45 suppressor and getting one isn't high on my priority list, so I'll probably leave this as-is for quite while.

I will say, all the QC10 components came together well and this has been reliable in the first few hundred rounds. Most of the QC10 components were picked up at significant discount either direct through QC10 (blem lower) or through Dvor (before they stopped shipping to WA).