Thread: Beretta 92S

Downloads
    Uploads

Beretta 92S

I know they're kinda odd with the heel magazine release, but it's still a Beretta 92. That shape is iconic, and the function is nearly flawless. I picked up three of these. One for me, and two to mothball away for my boys. Two of them have been back to the armorer at some point, and have had the enlarged hammer pin mod done and the slides refinished. Those will be for the boys. The oldest, blued one in the middle will be for me.

"There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong." - H.L. Mencken

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's cool that you got those for your boys. Hope my son enjoys shooting when he gets older.

What do those 92S's run these days?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope they enjoy it too. So far, there is interest, but they're still young. They were $280 from Aim Surplus. I think Southern Ohio Gun has them cheaper, but Aim re-grades them whereas SOG just goes by the grading that was put on them before they were tossed in a crate and shipped across the ocean.
    "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong." - H.L. Mencken