Downloads
    Uploads

Glock 43 holster recommendation

Normally an IWB guy but am wearing a suit at this event that restricts IWB ability

I’d like an OWB holster that keeps the pistol tucked nicely against my torso and doesn’t ride down too low. Will be covered by my jacket but I don’t want it protruding too badly so a bulky holster is not ideal

Can be a leather or a kydex holster, no preference there but I would appreciate rationale for one over the other

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Old school but Crossbreed still makes the thinnest holsters I’m aware of. The Snapslide OWB doesn’t sit super low either.

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/s...b-holster.html
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh nice! I like that. Might need a slightly wider dress belt than the one I have but that’s no big deal

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another not a low-rider. Not super expensive, but has a decent rep. 1791 Gun Leather. Good fit. Good retention, and remoldable. Here's a similar size next to a full size for comparison. Loops fit 1.5" dress belt.

PS: 1791 is a member of Expertvoice and has a 40% discount for members. You should qualify under MIL/Vet.

Name:  20221225_142131.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  1.12 MB
    Last edited by Joelski; 13 April 2023 at 13:37.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Another not a low-rider. Not super expensive, but has a decent rep. 1791 Gun Leather. Good fit. Good retention, and remoldable. Here's a similar size next to a full size for comparison. Loops fit 1.5" dress belt.

PS: 1791 is a member of Expertvoice and has a 40% discount for members. You should qualify under MIL/Vet.

Name:  20221225_142131.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  1.12 MB
    I’m on EV, I’ll take a look thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the restriction on IWB because your suit pants are too snug at the waist?

I'm a big fan of Crossbreed, but I like their MiniTuck for ultimate concealability with a suit but it's IWB.

For OWB, I do really like the Raven Perun: https://rcsgear.com/perun-strongside-owb-holster

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a big Tenicor fan. Been wearing a Tenicor OWB holster for the last 2 years for a G43 and G17

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Is the restriction on IWB because your suit pants are too snug at the waist?

I'm a big fan of Crossbreed, but I like their MiniTuck for ultimate concealability with a suit but it's IWB.

For OWB, I do really like the Raven Perun: https://rcsgear.com/perun-strongside-owb-holster
    Yeah it’s a tailored suit and they didn’t give me any gun room when I had it made. I figure since I can still wear the same suit I had made ten-twelve years ago I’m doing pretty good lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never hurts to bust out old classics!

Name:  Leisure%u00252BSuits%u00252B1970s%u00252B%u002525283%u00252529.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  86.7 KB
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!