Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I began reloading straight wall pistol case about 30 years ago. Started on a Rock Chucker. So much fun back then... I used to trim the plastic Lee powder scoops to adjust the charge to what I wanted... haha. I eventually graduated to a Lee Perfect Powder Measure. I convinced myself that I needed a Dillon Square Deal B. With the SDB I always felt in a hurry during setup and then to see how quickly I could jerk the handle to beat volume expectations of 300-400hr. The SDB seemed more like work than recreation to me and soon sold it. I prefer the slow and relaxing process of single stage. Just one powder, Win231. Only two primers, CCI small 500 and large 300. I don't reload 9mm anymore since it got so cheap years ago, but I enjoy reloading 38spcl and 45acp, particularly 200gr SWC for my Colt 1911. It's not uncommon to read about squibs and overcharged loads. In 30 years I've not experienced either (knock on wood). I've got some sized cases ready to prime. Maybe I'll watch Sons of Anarchy tonite and do some hand priming. Single stage well suits me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paging Joelski..

I seen this and thought of ya..have you dived in yet? If not this is a great deal on a complete kit to get you going..

Hornady lock n load classic kit $255 shipped. Plus 500 bullets back in a small variety. But enough to make a few good batches all while getting your feet wet..

https://www.natchezss.com/hornady-lo...assic-kit.html

The free bullet options
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    Back burner. Too much other stuff going on and still not certain I wouldn't lose interest halfway through the first batch. If only brass prepped itself...
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha..I know the feeling.

Ya , prepping rifle brass gets old, but I’d do some in batches to break it up.