Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seperate Thread

Downloads
    Uploads
    WEVO is really the only board I get on unless I am wanting to buy or sell something. Then I'll hit up the other big ones. Every once in a while I'll post pics.
    I still creep here a lot. I just either don't have much to contribute to a particular topic or a what I would say has been covered. So I don't post. Also, I try not to just come in and drop pictures.

I am about to jump ship on FB. Wow. What a dump. I'll post pics here and there but very rarely will I comment on anything. It's like a room full of monkeys slinging turds.

I haven't even been shooting much. Just a slump I guess. Doesn't help that we've taken on some extra costs to the household too so I'm no being spendy with gun stuff.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not going anywhere and I disabled FB a long time ago!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Screww Facebook, and yes, drunk posting, though frowned upon, is fun. Right Tom?

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve had my FB account deactivated for years, but recently full on deleted it. I’m a member on here, Esee and an edc forum but tend to just read and occasionally post on here and the edc forum since life’s gotten more “high speed” since my daughter was born. I truly appreciate the knowledge base here, but I don’t often feel like I’ve got much to contribute. Esee’s becoming a heavy handed cesspool for the most part so I just check alerts there to stay in touch with a few folks. I do some reading on 300blktalk as well,but haven’t had an urge to join.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    One board I really miss is SGN from about '11-'13 Those were the good old days. Too bad Norm ran that board into the ground.

HKPRO, Arfcom, M4C, Snipers Hide, still visit them all, but much less frequently nowadays.

Haha
    Good old sgn, it was a decent spot, but some changes drove a lot away..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Screww Facebook, and yes, drunk posting, though frowned upon, is fun. Right Tom?

Didn't know what you were referring to at first, so I re-read my post. Wasn't drunk posting, I was going back and forth between Facebook in separate windows in the browser with some relatives and friends. I think I got half of the post, referring to a young cousin into Wevo thread and I have no idea what I what I must have posted on facebook….geez... P.S.. I doubt they noticed..... I'm pretty much stuck with FB for now. Many of my friends and relatives are older, so getting everyone "gathered" in one place is fairly easy. And a whole lot of them aren't in a mood to re-learn another social media conferencing method.
    FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 19 August 2018 at 02:30.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper